Quantcast

Car vermin

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
So two things,

I like pretty much out in the sticks, and I've already had a problem with a rodent in my car chewing on wires.

Well now they are eating my candy.

I thought I was going insane. I happen to like mints. I will usually have a small bag in the car with me. The other day I bought a bag and left it on my passenger seat. Next day they were all gone. "That's funny....I don't recall polishing them off". A few days later I buy another bag....same thing. "Hmmmm....how odd"

So I bought yet another bag yesterday. I ate one and left it. Sure enough, this morning, all gone. I'm going to have to set a mouse trap in my car.

This has DRB written all over it.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Ciarian's mouse control technique is advisable here. Catch one and crucify it in your front yard as a warning to the others.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
bbq spatula.

So long as he doesn't poop in your bread.

I went to a movie last weekend and there was theater vermin. A little distracting with the audience freaking out a inappropriate moments throughout the movie.

No mints were involved.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Switch to Wasabi Peas, problem solved.
One of the shop dogs is kind of a fatty, and a little dumb to boot. If you so much as pretend to eat something he'll get really excited and want some, even if it's clearly not food. Like a wrench, say. One time I had some wasabi peas at work. Left them on the bench, turned away for a second, and he got into them. That was one unhappy pooch. :rofl:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Ciarian's mouse control technique is advisable here. Catch one and crucify it in your front yard as a warning to the others.
Burn it at the stake... Mouse of Arc. Then put it's head on a spike as your hood ornament. If that doesn't work wait in the bushes till the mice arrive to eat your mints then fire-bomb your car. That'll show 'em.