Quantcast

carbonLORD

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
I think you should be shot for your avatar.

Can't comment on the cranks. Hell, I only spent $200 on my new wheelset.

Carbon Fetish

Monkey
May 6, 2002
Irvine, CA
I have a pair of the carbon spline ones with the alloy spider. I'm not too crazy about them so I am going to use them on my cyclocross bike when I get it built up. For less money you should check out the FSA carbon cranks that www.chucksbikes.com has. I think those are better quality and they are cheaper.

chriskaiser

Monkey
Jul 26, 2004
Toronto
Yea I guess that my previous avatar was too hyper. Hope no one with epilepsy saw it, I will look into those other cranks. Just curious, I just recently bought a Mavic Ksyrium Elite wheelset here in Canada, how much do they go for in the US?

hubbabubba

Chimp
Oct 12, 2007
Avoid Carbonlord cranks! They have an awful finish, don't shift well, and the warranty is non-existant. If you're interested in buying you will get an email response, but try to get any service and both email and phone mysteriously stop working. UGH!

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Avoid Carbonlord cranks! They have an awful finish, don't shift well, and the warranty is non-existant. If you're interested in buying you will get an email response, but try to get any service and both email and phone mysteriously stop working. UGH!
Thanks for the warning and welcome to da :monkey:

Looking forward to seeing more of your posts in the roadie forum.

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
:stupid:

Ceramic bearings too....plus I know a guy that works as an engineer up there, help support my friend :)

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
umm, you guys do realize that this thread is three years old, yeah?
Of course, I love talking in resurrected threads. I can use the benefit of hindsight to give great advice after the fact