Quantcast

Carpool to Sea Otter?

Lucee

govenor
Jan 16, 2002
nor cal
Hi Ladies--

I haven't been around much lately--6 yrs can really fly--but am finally feeling it again. I won't be racing at Sea Otter--never liked that course--but will be helping out.
Are you, or anyone cool you may know in the bay area going? Monetary compensation will be provided, of course.

OT--Have you any of you read eat, prayer, love? I just finished it & it was awesome!

I hope everyone's been well!

Lucee

govenor
Jan 16, 2002
nor cal
aha! so, how's oregon treatin' ya? you coming down here this season at all? maybe we could--gasp--actually ride together! well, it wouldn't be fun for you, unless you slow down to look at the pain on my face... :D
ich habe ein bier!

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
aha! so, how's oregon treatin' ya? you coming down here this season at all? maybe we could--gasp--actually ride together! well, it wouldn't be fun for you, unless you slow down to look at the pain on my face... :D
ich habe ein bier!
I'm loving Bend. It's the next best thing to just traveling around and not working :)

Nope, no Otter for me - I don't race much anymore.

Anywho - have fun!

Lucee

govenor
Jan 16, 2002
nor cal
That's good to hear! Always a beautiful thing when one can ride as much as they like.

Sea Otter was fun, even tho it was (almost) weird not racing. It was cool catchin' up w/peeps.

Stay outta trouble, girl!