Quantcast

Carpooling Idyllwild

rhem1224

Chimp
Oct 21, 2009
Hi Ladies,

I've been working on LUNA Nutrition.

In the meantime, I wanted to figure out the logistics of carpooling out there.

From our meeting the other night this is my understanding:

1) Cindy - goes up early on own
2) Laura - goes up early on own
3) Bevin, Marlene, Barb - leaving earlier in the day on Friday.
4) Denise do you have a ride up?
5)Ashley,Tammy, Rebecca - leave after work on Friday, come back Sunday.

Ashley & Tammy - Have we decided who wants to be the drive? As I stated earlier my car is a little sports car so it doesn't do well in these functions, plus it's kinda on it's last leg. I work in Carlsbad, live in Cardiff, so I can meet you guys anywhere I can leave my car. I can be out of work on a Friday by 5:00PM. Ashley have you figured out what works best with you for staying up there. Do you guys want to try to stay there a bit later on Sunday and at least go for a hike or something?

Looking forward to the weekend! Can't wait ladies!!

Smiles, cogs n' cheers!
~ Rebecca =)

bevin

Chimp
Oct 6, 2009
Hey there -

Originally, I thought that I was going to try to meet up with Marlene at 3ish and head up, but now I am thinking I would like a little extra time so I am not rushing out of work that Fri.

Barb - I know you said you could be ready at 4:30 or 5pm... would you like to carpool?? I can take myself, my mt bike, and have room for 1 other person plus bike. I could be ready by 5pm.

~Bevin

AEP

Chimp
Oct 20, 2009
Rebecca & Tammy - I have a call into Bud at the bike shop, but on further thought, I have next Wed off work and could do my 4-hr ride then. That would free me up to run on Sat and then hike (or whatever you guys want) on Sunday. I have a Jeep with a double bike rack, so we can fit the three of us plus bikes if needed. Both of you are in Carlsbad, so I can head north and meet somewhere that you would feel comfortable leaving cars... Let's say 5:30? I'll see Denise tonight and figure out what her plans are, too.

LunaChicBarb

Chimp
Oct 19, 2009
Hey Bevin. UR plan would work very well for me. I would love to carpool with you. I'm not taking any bike so no worries on the room situation. How would you like to meet up?

Barb

czogrady

Chimp
Oct 9, 2009
Has anyone heard from Bud at the bike shop? I'm still up for a mountain bike ride on Sunday.

Oct 21, 2009
Hey Bevin. UR plan would work very well for me. I would love to carpool with you. I'm not taking any bike so no worries on the room situation. How would you like to meet up?

Barb
Hi Bevin and Barb,
Do you have room for me and my bike? It seems odd for me to drive up alone, but if you don't have room, that's ok too.

Oct 21, 2009
Hi Cindy,
With a sleeping bag, lots of food, and my bike stuff, my car is already pretty full. I guess I will just drive myself - I couldn't leave until 3. Also, I didn't buy the lunch meat and cheese yet, as I wanted to stop and pick that up on the way. Oh well, maybe I'll get a book on tape.
Marlene

Ladybug D

Chimp
Oct 9, 2009
Howdy ladies!
I wanted to send out my best wishes to you all this weekend as I will be unable to make it. I picked up some work in Los Angeles that is much needed. I apologize for the last minute bail but I have to take care of financial matters before I can have fun, and trust me, I would rather be relaxing instead of working on a weekend. Hope you all have a great time and I look forward to the stories!
Denise