Quantcast

Catalog frame?

Sandro

Terrified of Cucumbers
Nov 12, 2006
The old world
Never seen this before and it seems unlikely that a smallish Austrian company would splurge on a carbon downhill frame that doesn't share any characteristics with the rest of their lineup. @Flo33 to the rescue?!

image.jpg

Flo33

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2015
Styria
Never seen this before and it seems unlikely that a smallish Austrian company would splurge on a carbon downhill frame that doesn't share any characteristics with the rest of their lineup. @Flo33 to the rescue?!

View attachment 123164
Nakita is a brand I haven't heard/read about for quite some time. They were sold by independent and small dealers. The brand itself is just a name for catalog bikes, like @norbar and @Vrock have already mentioned.

Edit: oops, NAkita, not Nikita. Although Nikita pretty much vanished here too.

Last edited:

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Nikita is a brand I haven't heard/read about for quite some time. They were sold by independent and small dealers. The brand itself is just a name for catalog bikes, like @norbar and @Vrock have already mentioned.
Just out of curiosity do you work with catalog brands or are you just browsing the catalogs?

Flo33

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2015
Styria
Just out of curiosity do you work with catalog brands or are you just browsing the catalogs?
Never really worked with them, just used to browse all stuff when I was working at a rather big shop with bikes sporting the shop's name on it. Was the shop of Bernie Eisels brother, who also was a rather good roadie.

Kanye West

220# bag of hacktastic
Aug 31, 2006
Looks like it's meant for doing wheelies and absolutely nothing else with that retarded seat angle.