Quantcast

CCCX Race #1

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
I will be there! Woohoo!

I hope they don't cancel it because of rain... Though I doubt they would considering the guys who put it on are cyclocross'ers. They are used to the rain.

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
I might or might not be there, either way I will not be slapping your butt.And whats this about shooting, no one told me I could bring my guns!
You mentioned guns...

My dad is retiring from Santa Clara PD tomorrow, so last week he took the wife and I down to the range to fire off some police issue weapons.

No pictures of the pump-action shotty, but we fired a 9mm Glock and AR-15's.

My wife is a bad ass. :happydance:

wakeeater

Monkey
Jan 6, 2007
livermore ca
imm really hoping to make it. but i may have to work which sucks :/ ordered some new tires just in case i can make it.

forgot to mention which class do you guys think i should run? i used to race bmx and was a dirt jumper before i got my bottlerocket.

Last edited:

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
You are probably safe doing the first race in sport.

Brian, hell freaking yeah man! That's killer! Nice job dude! Not sure when I will start mking it down there. Well see. Did you see my new MK2? I might need to hire you for some work. =]

Jan 20, 2008
Santa Rosa
I should be there as long as the forecast isn't rain, cuz im not making the 3 hour trek for nothing.

To anyone, say hey if you see me im always down to chat, My names Neal and I look like this:

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
How do you spell your name again? I remember you spelled it in a strange way.

Sorry... not too sure why that thought occurred to me, but as I look at the clock and realize I was building my bike for like 4 hours, and it's now 1:05am, it doesn't seem so odd to ask such an odd question.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
I am pumped!

I just got my RideSFO pre-race care package... So keep an eye out for the guy in this gear if you don't know me. I will be on a black/red Tomac Snyper.

-TLD Gloves
-TLD Moto shorts
-TLD/RideSFO Jersey
-TLD T-Bone knee pads
-RideSFO stickers
-RideSFO shirt

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
I am pumped!

I just got my RideSFO pre-race care package... So keep an eye out for the guy in this gear if you don't know me. I will be on a black/red Tomac Snyper.

-TLD Gloves
-TLD Moto shorts
-TLD/RideSFO Jersey
-TLD T-Bone knee pads
-RideSFO stickers
-RideSFO shirt

Awwww man. I thought you were going to ride naked... :brows:

bdamschen

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
Spreckels, CA
I am pumped!

-TLD Gloves
-TLD Moto shorts
-TLD/RideSFO Jersey
-TLD T-Bone knee pads
-RideSFO stickers
-RideSFO shirt
Nice! I'm stoked we didnt accidently order the same kit as you guys this year...:banana: dont think our new one will be done by this weekend though

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Haha Sweet! What are you guys going with? This is a temp jersey while my other one is being printed on. =] My actual jersey for the season is going to be the same as my shorts.

Major props to Phil at RideSFO. Seriously that guy rules.

wakeeater

Monkey
Jan 6, 2007
livermore ca
it does doesnt it. im hoping i can get a chainguide setup before the weekend but i have been riding it and havent dropped a chain yet

yeah that front wheel i dunno i got it from some guy who wants me to slap his ass at a race the second time i have seen him wierd huh

and i got sunday off so i should be good to go racing!!!!!! so stoked going to practice after school

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
it does doesnt it. im hoping i can get a chainguide setup before the weekend but i have been riding it and havent dropped a chain yet

yeah that front wheel i dunno i got it from some guy who wants me to slap his ass at a race the second time i have seen him wierd huh

and i got sunday off so i should be good to go racing!!!!!! so stoked going to practice after school

Nice dude! Very nice.

And nice portrait. What kinda' lighting did you use?