Quantcast

Cedric Gracia Announces New Frame Partner: Santa Cruz!

Ridemonkey.com

News & Reviews
Jun 26, 2009

Legendary racer and renowned oartier Cedric Gracia has signed on to ride Santa Cruz frames in 2010. Aboard the new stallions the CG Racing Brigade will be attending all the World Cups and select independent races.
---

Cedric has been known in the past for entertaining video segments, podium finishes at major events and, of course, unparalleled antics. After suffering an injury last year and being unable to compete Cedric has made the decision to go independent in 2010, forming the CG Racing Brigade and enlisting some of the most coveted sponsors in mountain biking. After recently signing a big deal with O'Neal, Cedric has moved on and is now ready to announce the biggest sponsor of them all: Santa Cruz Bicycles. Below are words from both Cedric Gracia himself and Santa Cruz's owner and operator Rob Roskopp.

Source: CG Racing Brigade
Now it's the right time! I know a lot of people have been waiting for this news letter for a long time. Now I have the pleasure and the honor to introduce my new bike sponsor!

The CG Racing Brigade is going to be pimped on Santa Cruz bikes. Thanks to Santa Cruz for trusting in me and the Brigade for the future; I am happy and proud to ride the V10.

I know I am going to have all the keys in my hand to do a killer job. See you guys at the next event with my new bikes and other partners to celebrate some good moments with the Brigade. Special thanks to all the fans who support me by e-mails and on Facebook! As I say, The Brigade is coming!
-CG

"Santa Cruz Bicycles is very excited to be the frame supplier for Cedric Gracia's Racing Brigade. There are few riders who are competitive in multiple disciplines these days, especially one's that have a great attitude and personality such as Cedric. We look forward to helping Cedric achieve his goals".
-Rob Roskopp

Only time will tell if this relationship will be a meeting of the minds, but it certainly seems as though Santa Cruz has a pretty good track record with racers. With no more New World Disorder films, it remains to be seen whether or not Cedric will be filming for their lenses in the coming season, or focusing primarily on racing, something that hasn't happened in several years. Either way, Cedric's new team will be a force to be reckoned with anf will hopefully be boarding podiums across the globe in 2010!

Attachments