Quantcast

"Censored 2003"

patconnole

Monkey
Jun 4, 2002
bellingham WA
I bought this book for my brother-in-law, and I haven't read it, but it looks interesting. I'm not agreeing/disagreeing with any of these claims, just thought you guys would find it interesting.

The book's full title is "Censored 2003: The top 25 censored stories"

Here are the story titles

1-FCC moves to privatize airwaves
2-New trade treaty seeks to privatize global social services
3-US policies in columbia support mass murder
4-Bush administration hampered FBI investigation into Bin Laden Family before 9-11
5-US intentionally destroyed Iraq's water system
6-US government pushing nuclear revival
7-corporations promote HMO model for school districts
8-NAFTA destroys farming communities in US and abroad.
9-US faces national housing crisis
10-CIA double deals in Macedonia
11-Bush appoints former criminals to key government roles
12-NAFTA's chapter 11 overrides public protection laws of countries
13-Henry Kissinger and Gerald Ford lied to the American People about East Timor
14-New laws restrict access to abortions in US
15-Bush's energy plan threatens environment and public health
16-CIA kidnaps suspects for overseas torture and execution
17-Corporate media ignores key issues of the anti-globalization protests
18-World's coral reefs dying
19-American companies exploit the Congo
20-Novartis's gene research endangers global plant life
21-Large US temp company undermines union jobs and mistreats workers
22-Fish farms threaten health of consumers and aquatic habitats
23-Horses face lives of unnecessary abuse for drug company profits
24-WalMart takes union busting to the state level
25-Federal government bails out failing private prisons

Then there are a few other chapters on different subjects....

Chapter 9: Truth about Afghan civilian casualties comes only through American lenses for the US corporate media [our modern-day didymus].

slein

Monkey
Jul 21, 2002
CANADA
we live in a day and age where the big-fat-white-man has a lot of power to exploit people. this exploitation allows this dude to live high on the hog while some people beg for change in the street.

these conspiracies don't surprise me. the US did go after water treatment facilities in IRAk (in case big brother's watchin) during the GULph war. sure, it stopped poo-poo-head H'inSSEIN from developing weapons of mass destruction, but it caused suffereing to people who had no choice in the conflict.

another case in point: CANADA legalising marijuana. no argument against MJ has ever, EVER shown that it does something to someone else such that the harm is irrevocable. there's a rule in place for the sake of having a rule, and changing it would cause koas beyond your wildest urban assault adventure.

ACTUALLY, that's not true. legalising MJ would only take away money from alcohol and tobacco companies, as well as LAS VEGAS. so what's my point? i'm pissed off at the establishment that dictates you should have a car that's designed to fail - as opposed to survive. it needs to consume fuel like its was going out of style. its all about ENERGY (or NRG), and whoever needs it can exploit those who have it. its all about getting ahead and f*ucking over those who have no choice but to get f&ucked over.

the world might be a better place if countries were run by engineers as opposed to lawyers and business people.

censor this, CIA, CSIS, MI6 and all the others. you make me sick for living in a supposed free world.