Quantcast

cheapest place for holzfellers?

vitox

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Santiago du Chili
hi guys i need a couple of holzfellers for a bike that has got to be ready next week, any idea on where to get those for cheap mailorder?

tnx
v

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Originally posted by vitox
hi guys i need a couple of holzfellers for a bike that has got to be ready next week, any idea on where to get those for cheap mailorder?

tnx
v
There are a few places (aebike.com) that sell stuff cheaper than standard retail but you have to place an order and then they get it from QBP. Cheap, yes, quick, no. Try pricepoint.com. They have truvative stuff pop up occasionally.

vitox

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Santiago du Chili
kidwoo said:
There are a few places (aebike.com) that sell stuff cheaper than standard retail but you have to place an order and then they get it from QBP. Cheap, yes, quick, no. Try pricepoint.com. They have truvative stuff pop up occasionally.
thanks for the tip!

stanky_dlx

Chimp
Dec 16, 2003
Hotlanta
kidwoo said:

FYI...go to http://www.truvativ.com and read the fine print at the very bottom of the warranties section.

vitox

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Santiago du Chili
stanky_dlx said:
FYI...go to http://www.truvativ.com and read the fine print at the very bottom of the warranties section.

wow
just like that!

no worries anyway, i got a really good deal from a certain jumpin monkey and warranty isnt much of an issue down here anyway, but good knowing that about colorado and ppoint in the future!

truvativ website said:
PricePoint.com and Colorado Cyclist are not authorized Truvativ resellers and all Truvativ products purchased from PricePoint.com or Colorado Cyclist carry NO WARRANTY.