Quantcast

--> Check these Out.

Morryjg

Mr. Ho Jangles
May 9, 2003
Littleton
I love the contrast you got in those shots. You did a nice job of getting good exposure and really nice job printing!! I really like the shot of the dude by the track, the lion and the stack of wheels. All of those prints are so crisp, they are really sweet. Gotta love med format!

=[Stinky]=

I like bagels and turkey sandwiches
Sep 9, 2001
Atlanta YEAAAHHH!
Yeah... I think they came out pretty well. Ill reprint a few b/c they look a little dirty. I think high contrast is the way to go in black and white. But the backgorund of the sleeping lion came out a little dark. Which is guess it isnt terrible tho, it is the background. You think these are cool, you should see them printed on 16x20" paper. HUGE. haha, my scanner isnt that big tho.

Anyways, thnaks for the kind words, feel free to critique. Here is some more of my shots -> http://bikeart.com/robot/Black and White/ All shot by me. some are 35mm, most are 6x7.

thanks fer lookin
ANdrew

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Is there a way I could get some High Res. versions to hang in my apt.?

=[Stinky]=

Sep 9, 2001
Atlanta YEAAAHHH!
Well, they are film, so I can make you an actual photographic print, or I can send you a highquality scan I guess... If you have a nice printer... Ill be in touch.

ANdrew

bjanga

Turbo Monkey
Dec 25, 2004
San Diego
I really like the sleeping lion pic . . . maybe you can burn the tree in some to bring out a bit more detail in the branches and all?

=[Stinky]=

Sep 9, 2001
Atlanta YEAAAHHH!
bjanga said:
I really like the sleeping lion pic . . . maybe you can burn the tree in some to bring out a bit more detail in the branches and all?

Yeah... I dont like how they are really dark. i think the dark background works to make the subject pop at you. But it is just a little dark.

Andrew