Quantcast

Children of the Cairns 2016

tabletop84

Monkey
Nov 12, 2011
this topic seems to be really american. I never experienced it on german message boards. Over there everybody changed topic from Yts business numbers and if they will go bancrupt selling bikes for cheap to if Gwin could ride a sharpied out demo

Flo33

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2015
Styria
In other news..........

Really stoked to see onza so well represented on the world cup these days.

View attachment 122195
Damnit, woo beat me on it. Have a screen shot of the same frame on my desktop at the office and forgot to post it yesterday. Damn work too.

Btw, what the Fuck happened here? I was on a three day party trip to Prague with 14 friends to say goodbye to a friend's freedom - aka he getting married - eat tons of meat and boost Czech's lead in average beer consume per head by the way.

I avoided every bike related interwebz thing to not get spoilered, watched the restream at the office yesterday :brows: and finally returned here to get some amusement aka swearing about the track, Gwin not gwinning and so on. And what do I find?

The Puritans have returned! And in force it seems. Glad there is a big pond between us. Maybe OG-bama will file an application for asylum at Zee Shermans.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
this topic seems to be really american. I never experienced it on german message boards. Over there everybody changed topic from Yts business numbers and if they will go bancrupt selling bikes for cheap to if Gwin could ride a sharpied out demo
A Brit actually derailed it... Just don't mention the war...

Last edited:

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
Any place that can show somebody on tv getting shot multiple times with blood/brains during prime-time without batting an eye, then looses their shit seeing a fucking nipple has deeper issues that should be explored in a professional setting.

SylentK

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
coloRADo
This fucking thread. Fucking epic? Fucking eh!

Like gwin, I learned something too in this race. I learned that no matter how awesome the coverage is, or the racing action, I will fall asleep (passout?) By 11pm. Yes I'm old and have a 2yo. So cheers to euro and/or north American races due to time zone. And also i was surprised he chose the dhr2.

Oh, and Fuck those fucking fucks! You know who you are...

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
pussies! this red blooded north american stayed up until two-fucking-thirty to watch the race on that pussy-ass dirt moto highway, which was won by a god-damned freedom-hating french bastard. and then even that bitch that won the ladies class dropped a mother fucking f-bomb. FUCK!

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Any place that can show somebody on tv getting shot multiple times with blood/brains during prime-time without batting an eye, then looses their shit seeing a fucking nipple has deeper issues that should be explored in a professional setting.
swear words don't kill people, people mutha fucking swearing kill people.......

Bikael Molton

goofy for life
Jun 9, 2003
El Lay
jeez it's like the winter all over again up in here. have you east coasters been able to ride your (real, not fat-ice+-snow-dorkbike) bikes yet?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
i agree its messed up. but merikuh

Flo33

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2015
Styria
Did anybody watch F1 today? Great opportunity to hear lousy underpayed amateurs talk live on team radio.

"What the fuck! Who the fuck... Oh I'm out, I crashed. Somebody hit me in the fucking rear in turn 2, then somebody hit me in the fucking rear again in turn 3 - for fuck's sake. Honestly, what the fuck are we doing here..." - S. Vettel, not such a professional sportsman like all of the starting field in UCI Downhill WC Series