Votes: 1 1.9%
  • I don't eat anything but meat & beer

Votes: 29 53.7%

• Total voters

Meat Foot

Monkey
Mar 24, 2004
On the asthenosphere
Co-worker and I are doing a case study on chocolate preferences and the relationship to fruit versus vegetable preferences.

EDIT: see post way down to try and grasp my wordy explanation of this senseless/worthless poll.

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
I like choclate and orange, as well as chocolate and strawberries.

Burssel Sprouts in chocolate is uber through. :oink:

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
I try and stick to the most 'primative' diet I can... Meat, Salad, Fruit, Nuts and Seeds, easy on the root vegetables. (I dislike most root vegetables.) Chocolate is OK, but gummi fruit sours are better, but I try not to eat that crap.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
you should really take some questionnaire and poling methods courses. I have no clue what you mean. i like dark chocolate, fruits and vegetables. what the hell is a nut and chew. why are there only two choices of chocolate in the poll?

good thing you pretested so you can get these bugs ironed out. :p

Meat Foot

Monkey
Mar 24, 2004
On the asthenosphere
laura said:
you should really take some questionnaire and poling methods courses. I have no clue what you mean. i like dark chocolate, fruits and vegetables. what the hell is a nut and chew. why are there only two choices of chocolate in the poll?

good thing you pretested so you can get these bugs ironed out. :p
OK, thought I broke it down. We are analyzing the correlation between the two typical types of chocolates found in your run of the mill Sees box, namely the soft centers and the ones with nuts, that often have chewy centers (end members), and fruits and vegetables (end members). So given these options irrespective to dark or light chocolate, what is your choice if you had to pick one or the other of the end members? What do you reach for first? I like both vegetables and fruit but gravitate towards fruit and I definitely prefer the soft centered chocolates, therefore I picked the Soft center and fruit option. :)

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Meat Foot said:
OK, thought I broke it down. We are analyzing the correlation between the two typical types of chocolates found in your run of the mill Sees box, namely the soft centers and the ones with nuts, that often have chewy centers (end members), and fruits and vegetables (end members). So given these options irrespective to dark or light chocolate, what is your choice if you had to pick one or the other of the end members? What do you reach for first? I like both vegetables and fruit but gravitate towards fruit and I definitely prefer the soft centered chocolates, therefore I picked the Soft center and fruit option. :)

Oh that cleared it up.....:think:

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
Meat Foot said:
Holy sh!t, dude. Please tell me you're not a professor. If I walked into your class, I'd be so confused.

At this point, can you just tell us what our answers should be?? :confused:

Meat Foot

Monkey
Mar 24, 2004
On the asthenosphere
bluebug32 said:
Holy sh!t, dude. Please tell me you're not a professor. If I walked into your class, I'd be so confused.

At this point, can you just tell us what our answers should be?? :confused:
How dare you think I am of that caliber! :nope: My co-worker and I were pretty convinced that folks that prefered the soft chocolates prefered fruits and the folks that prefered the nuts and chews prefered vegetables. I need another group to analyze and probably throw out the data accumulated under option 5, meat and beer. We were just curious and so I thought I would torture this group, it backfired. Eh [shrug].......