Quantcast

Christine Todd Whitman...

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Actually - in the state of New Jersey it is a big deal, not the gay part - all the other lies and cheating that went with the cover up. Scuttlebut has it that he has a long and sordid past that the state dem's went to great lengths to cover up prior to his election. The story includes the New Jersey State Patrol and an Isreal national that he used as a toy boy and housed at public expense.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Serial Midget said:
Actually - in the state of New Jersey it is a big deal, not the gay part - all the other lies and cheating that went with the cover up. Scuttlebut has it that he has a long and sordid past that the state dem's went to great lengths to cover up prior to his election. The story includes the New Jersey State Patrol and an Isreal national that he used as a toy boy and housed at public expense.
:eek: !!!

The Rose

Monkey
Aug 2, 2004
pine barrens N.J
Yeah I think that Golon (sp?) was housed to keep him in this country because Jim was into him. I also think that McGreevy went into office with some real good intensions and he was screwed over by the people around him. He did do some good things for our troubled environment and also straightened out inspections, ez pass, and the dmv. The people that helped get him in office , I believe took advantage of him and the dept they felt McGreevy owed them. It doesn't matter to me that he's gay. That should'nt have any thing to do with his ability to govern. But he did cheat on his wife, and confused or not, people will view him as a cheat and not one fit to hold the lofty posotion of governer. But now I think this Golon Shapel ( sp?) is trying to gain money and to some degree noteriety by persuing his lawsuit against McGreevy. How could a grown man be taken advantage of by another man when no physical force was applied?