Quantcast

***Christmas Coma GMT***

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
Spent 8 straight fuggin hours with various inlaws yesterday, which for a person who generally dislikes people, was face meltingly painful - especially since it was a no booze affair (ie- I was primed to be the drunk uncle). Arrived home to a steamy Xmas offal pyramid left by my dog, and was too tired to turn into drunk uncle by myself. Guzzling coffee nao, and have positive vibes about the fam heading off for more sober face melting blather while I get on with some painting downstairs, to be followed by trail work/cold weather riding with dogz. Uh oh, looks like the coffee just broke something lose...Y RM have no poop emoji?

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning. Back to the usual routine this morning. The dog didn't get her usual 20 hours of sleep per day the past few days, so she did not want to wake up this morning. Life is hard.

We are looking at near record cold temps this week.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Your Christmas may be over but not mine, traditions are traditions. :D New skis should be arriving today just in time for the deep plunge starting tonight. I need to service the XF Hilo on the winter bike so that should keep me occupied for while today. Then some fat tracks on packed trails just to keep my body alive.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
8 freedum units and snowing on today's ride.

Much fun was had. Definitely ready for a roast beef sandwich from yesterday's leftovers.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
It's ball wrinkling cold here. My god.

It wouldn't be so bad if there wasn't a 50km/h cross wind inducing some brain freeze.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
I may side with tamales here. Mostly because I have some pork tamales in the freezer, might have to steam up a couple two tree ah does later.

I reserve the right to change this post, if I happen across some bomb tacos on my day's adventure.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Low 20s, sun out, no wind - nice conditions for a ride on the beach cruiser. Way too many people on the trails and one effing poodle sank his teeth in my calf, he was lucky that he didn't break the skin. Then decided to cover the wall AC unit before the negative freedom units hit us tomorrow. Note to myself - wrapping the AC on a ladder in 20F is a little too late in the season. On the Hilo note, fuck that thing with a rusty nail.

Low 20s, sun out, no wind - nice conditions for a ride on the beach cruiser. Way too many people on the trails and one effing poodle sank his teeth in my calf, he was lucky that he didn't break the skin. Then decided to cover the wall AC unit before the negative freedom units hit us tomorrow. Note to myself - wrapping the AC on a ladder in 20F is a little too late in the season. On the Hilo note, fuck that thing with a rusty nail.
Hilo's a pretty nice place, or Kalapuna...
DSC_0213.JPG

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Careful there, I wouldn't want that mustache to go up in flames with all that ambient heat.

That's actually really cool. Always have wanted to see lava in real life, ever since seeing it as a kid and playing lava floor games on the couch and whatnot.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
I may side with tamales here. Mostly because I have some pork tamales in the freezer, might have to steam up a couple two tree ah does later.

I reserve the right to change this post, if I happen across some bomb tacos on my day's adventure.
BREAKING NEWS ....

I got lamb and chicken kabobs, and hummus. I'm THE worst mexican dude I know.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
It's ball wrinkling cold here. My god.

It wouldn't be so bad if there wasn't a 50km/h cross wind inducing some brain freeze.
At least your phone can take a picture... Last time it was cold out I tried to snap a selfie on my night ride, and my phone was like "fuck this, its too cold, I'm not going to work"...