Quantcast

Cinco de Mayo WOO F'ING HOO

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
So with no adult or child supervision, I'll be eating a huge Mexican lunch of margaritas. Followed up with an afternoon of snacking on Cuevro Black and coke (never tried it before so that might not be the only snack foods).

Then it will be a dinner of tamales and tecates in a can at the local taqueria with the 82 health code rating.

J

JRB

I'm not eating anything Mexican. I don't want those bastards free. I want them to work for slave wages and to run Mexican food places, like the inferior immigrants they are. I will celebrate Ocho de Mayo.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
SkaredShtles said:
Kick a$$! Happy Cinco de Mayo all. I'm going to celebrate by having lunch at Little Anita's.

N8 - did you hear that? Little Anita's, man! :dancing:

:nuts:

However, I will be sipping a Superior Margarita tonite!

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
DRB said:
Its only my love of tamales that I will not be having chile rellenos this evening. I would have them for lunch but I need to save room for my margarita desert.
I love tamales. :drool:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
DRB said:
Its only my love of tamales that I will not be having chile rellenos this evening. I would have them for lunch but I need to save room for my margarita desert.
Here's what I'll be getting for lunch:

1 relleno
1 tamale
1 enchilada
1 taco

All smothered in New Mexican red & green chile sauce with a little dollop of guac and some chips. :drool:

mmaddmark

Monkey
Feb 24, 2004
i see alot of corona being tossed back today. how many of you stick the lime in the bottle? know why they give you the lime? well.....its because the caps on the bottle are not galvanized, so they rust. the lime is to clean the opening. just though everyone should know.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
mmaddmark said:
i see alot of corona being tossed back today. how many of you stick the lime in the bottle? know why they give you the lime? well.....its because the caps on the bottle are not galvanized, so they rust. the lime is to clean the opening. just though everyone should know.
I thought it was to mask the fact that its skunked, but your explanation is good as any.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
mmaddmark said:
Dude. Nobody in their right mind drinks that pi$$water. :D

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
SkaredShtles said:
Say poblanos.........

Say poblanos!!
:dead:

Frigging' Tex-Mex crap!!!

Have you learned NOTHING from eating New Mexican food grasshopper???

Anaheim chiles are what the best rellenos are made from. Simply roast them whole, remove the skins, stuff with white cheese (Monteray Jack) and dip in an egg wash cover with flour then toss in a hot skillet.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... :drool:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
N8 said:
:dead:

Frigging' Tex-Mex crap!!!

Have you learned NOTHING from eating New Mexican food grasshopper???

Anaheim chiles are what the best rellenos are made from. Simply roast them whole, remove the skins, stuff with white cheese (Monteray Jack) and dip in an egg wash cover with flour then toss in a hot skillet.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... :drool:
I have to say - I like an anaheim chile, but I :love: a poblano relleno. I prefer both the flavor and the spiciness of the poblano.

That said - I'll be getting a "traditional" relleno at LA's. :p

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
mmaddmark said:

Sol cervesa is what you should seek...

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
SkaredShtles said:
That's not what my buddy in Santa Fe has led me to believe.......... :D

HAHA! Where did he move there from and how long has he lived there?

Today's Taos is a lot like what Santa Fe used to be before it got 'discovered.'

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
DRB said:
So with no adult or child supervision, I'll be eating a huge Mexican lunch of margaritas. Followed up with an afternoon of snacking on Cuevro Black and coke (never tried it before so that might not be the only snack foods).

Then it will be a dinner of tamales and tecates in a can at the local taqueria with the 82 health code rating.
WHOOT WHOOT! nice mang!

$5 22oz Dos X :teacher: enough said?

J

JRB

Beer and Food, bitches. :mad:Beer and Food, bitches. :mad:Beer and Food, bitches. :mad:Beer and Food, bitches. :mad:Beer and Food, bitches. :mad:Beer and Food, bitches. :mad:Beer and Food, bitches. :mad:Beer and Food, bitches. :mad:Beer and Food, bitches. :mad:Beer and Food, bitches. :mad:Beer and Food, bitches. :mad:Beer and Food, bitches. :mad:Beer and Food, bitches. :mad:Beer and Food, bitches. :mad:Beer and Food, bitches. :mad:Beer and Food, bitches. :mad:Beer and Food, bitches. :mad:Beer and Food, bitches. :mad:Beer and Food, bitches. :mad:Beer and Food, bitches. :mad:Beer and Food, bitches. :mad:Beer and Food, bitches. :mad:Beer and Food, bitches. :mad:Beer and Food, bitches. :mad:Beer and Food, bitches. :mad:Beer and Food, bitches. :mad:Beer and Food, bitches. :mad:Beer and Food, bitches. :mad:Beer and Food, bitches. :mad:Beer and Food, bitches. :mad:Beer and Food, bitches. :mad:Beer and Food, bitches. :mad:Beer and Food, bitches. :mad:Beer and Food, bitches. :mad:Beer and Food, bitches. :mad:Beer and Food, bitches. :mad:Beer and Food, bitches. :mad:Beer and Food, bitches. :mad:Beer and Food, bitches. :mad:Beer and Food, bitches. :mad:Beer and Food, bitches. :mad:Beer and Food, bitches. :mad:Beer and Food, bitches. :mad: