Quantcast

Ciroc "vodka"

Yossarian

Monkey Pimp
Jul 25, 2001
Aboard the Inchcliffe Castle
OK, I did a little searchy poo, and it seems like a few of us have a bottle of Ciroc, but had not tried it as of the last posting.

My Dear wife bought me a bottle last night and I had one small drink from it. Only a small one, because I'd already had a few Absolut Rocks already.

My take on Ciroc:

It is tastey and it does have a distinct taste, probably attributed to the fact that it is grape based, not bad, just different. Surprisingly, I thought it had some citrus like attributes. when the wife asked what I thought, I described it as tasting somewhat like Limoncello, without the syrupy sweetness.

Who else has a bottle and have you cracked the seal?

BrianHCM, speak up, I know you have, or at least, had a bottle.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Yossarian said:
OK, I did a little searchy poo, and it seems like a few of us have a bottle of Ciroc, but had not tried it as of the last posting.

My Dear wife bought me a bottle last night and I had one small drink from it. Only a small one, because I'd already had a few Absolut Rocks already.

My take on Ciroc:

It is tastey and it does have a distinct taste, probably attributed to the fact that it is grape based, not bad, just different. Surprisingly, I thought it had some citrus like attributes. when the wife asked what I thought, I described it as tasting somewhat like Limoncello, without the syrupy sweetness.

Who else has a bottle and have you cracked the seal?

BrianHCM, speak up, I know you have, or at least, had a bottle.
I have about one or two 9 count martinis left in my bottle. It is quite good although spendy.