Quantcast

Clappin' Yo Dome

c2001

Paparazzi
Aug 10, 2001
where everyone is
now there's a downloadable file up there, but you whiners stuck in the snow have to do a little work for it...it's a zip file w/ the 3 necessary files..103megs for the 30 minute vid.

to get a quicktime file even close to as clear as the flash vid was like 200megs and there's no way you guys are worth 200megs.

hugs,
shawn

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Great video! Especially given that it was oh two, but I really think the music could have been a LOT better. I mean... Notorious B.I.G.? Seriously? C'mon!

EDIT: And all the footage HAS to sped up like what? 2-3% or something?

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
yeah i mean this is cool and all but where is alpha project... ever since my copy got stolen from the shop back in 03 i havent been able to see it.

seeing ross shred gold hill on the green old school super8 was a highlight of my youth. oh the nostalgia is overwhelming.

bballe336

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2005
MA
It won't complete the download. I get like 5 megs and it just stops. I guess I have to watch it online...

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
I used to have a copy of this film, but arcteryx33 never returned it :(

I'm trying to grab it again, but can't get the download to complete like the rest of you. I think Transcend should mirror it! ;)

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
It took me a few tries to get the entire CYD download, hang in there peoples. Methinks I might have a VHS copy of teh Alpha Projects around somewhere. Now if I could only getter dijitalized.

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
It took me a few tries to get the entire CYD download, hang in there peoples. Methinks I might have a VHS copy of teh Alpha Projects around somewhere. Now if I could only getter dijitalized.
oh if only someone around here did 6 different vhs to digital transfers earlier today...

and if only mister chute had some consent from a mister spomer to allow someone around here to do that...

DHanamal

Monkey
Nov 25, 2001
Boulder, CO
yeah i mean this is cool and all but where is alpha project... ever since my copy got stolen from the shop back in 03 i havent been able to see it.

seeing ross shred gold hill on the green old school super8 was a highlight of my youth. oh the nostalgia is overwhelming.
Got Alpha Project sitting right here. Borrow anytime.

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
hahah, yeah i forgot about west being in there. those tennis courts too. and GV skatepork.

steck-man- i might take you up on that offer. i havent seen it for ages. i'll have to dig out my vcr too.