Quantcast

CLEMSON DH RACE APRIL 21st! open to everyone

Then you are talking to the wrong guy.
NOBODY spoke to ME about moving my truck, so I did not diregard or respond rudely to anyone. I know most of those guys, and they know I would have moved my truck. Find the guy who asked me. I was building dh courses and promoting races around here before your pubes grew in, so go do a keg stand or something to relax, because there is no problem here.
My apologies, that last post was aimed at the person who I talked to, not to you.

BKQuill

Turbo Monkey
Dec 19, 2004
Rangers Lead the Way
Jeremy, EVERYBODY knows that your just a rude bastard. You don't get along with anyone and are always starting trouble by parking where ever the hell you want!!!!

Just a bit of advise from an old man pee dot, make sure you have your fact's straight before you start blasting people. Jeremy is probably the nicest and one of the most liked guy's on a bike.

Oct 9, 2006
How is the grill doin Jeremy?

Anybody planning on riding in Clemson on Saturday?
Was thinking maybe skatepark friday day then Clemson Saturday day

PM me back if interested.

j2d013

Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
G' Vegas,SC
Hats off guys the race was sick and was one of the funniest events I've ever been to. you cats did a great job pulling it of and I hope that you will do another one in the near future.

airwalkrob

Monkey
Jul 20, 2005
Greenville EASTSIDE
brooks, did you brother ever make it to the bottom of the hill? I have all the pics from the finish line (which im eventually going to post) and the riders skip from 83 to 85. I think i may have some of him tooling around at the bottom, as there are a ton of those kind of pics.

im still trying to figure out how zac ended up like this, weve got another rider down. spraigned wrist and dislodged pinky.

ridiculous

Turbo Monkey
Jan 18, 2005
MD / NoVA
ok i just got more pics in from the bottom of this hill im going to host them and post in the feedback thread i started

more crippled

Murphy's Law

Monkey
Apr 29, 2006
Raleighwood NC
we'll probably be out there friday. Finals start for us this Saturday.
who the bloody hell would give (or go to for that matter) a final on a saturday????? what is this world coming to?????? oh and ps, my computer hates that picture thread you started LOL get about half of them loaded then it goes on a coffee break or something. ONCE AGAIN>>>>>> GREAT RACE GUYS can't wait for the next one

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
who the bloody hell would give (or go to for that matter) a final on a saturday????? what is this world coming to?????? oh and ps, my computer hates that picture thread you started LOL get about half of them loaded then it goes on a coffee break or something. ONCE AGAIN>>>>>> GREAT RACE GUYS can't wait for the next one
cheat and go to his photobucket account.

ridiculous

Turbo Monkey
Jan 18, 2005
MD / NoVA
Yeah the account is ClemsonFreeride

And thats Clemson for ya man. The only reason why we have labor day off this year is because were playing Florida State on that day, we still have to pay for it though because they shanked one of our fall break days to do it.

We have a little saying in engineering here.

Clemson University- "hell is for children"