Quantcast

Click This Link and Watch It

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
Well, most of what he said i pretty much agreed with, but the funniest part was when the asshat in the bowtie compared his show to jons.

" You don't understand, the show before mine is a bunch of puppets making crank calls................"

:D

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Yah whatever side of the fence you're on, the main premise of what he is sayin is so frikkin true. He was on Fox and O'Reilly was critisizing him of the same thing these guys were gonna critisize him for, throwing softball questions to Kerry. He was better prepared for this show, and the audience, and alot of people here i bet totally feel the way he does. We're all starving for News Channels to actually do their job.....
or are we?.........

Motionboy2

Calendar Dominator
Apr 23, 2002
Broomfield, Colorado
I would like to thank you for posting this. Man that was the best watch. Everytime they went on break I was positive that he wouldn't be back.

Looks like they prooved he is the "Smartest, funnyguy on TV"

dickiesbike1

Monkey
Jun 17, 2002
NC
Now, im in High School, and I get annoyed when i see this kind of behavior from my peers...but to see 2 journalists, that are on national televison, bicker and make immature jabs at someone who is trying to make (and did valiently) a valid point...it just boggles my mind. So does anyone really ever grow up?

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
I just emailed that link to everybody I know!

I love Stewart and this just solidifies it. Holy crap that bow tie wearing SOB is such an asshat!!!

I really didn't think the other guy was that bad but I've never seen the show before and he was pretty quiet.

The next two weeks are going to be brutal ladies and gentleman!

bigginsis

Monkey
Jun 20, 2004
standing at the edge of reason
jon stewart is scary he's so quick on the comebacks. it was nice to see tucker eating it for once. i also liked how jon stewart told him he was just as much of a dick as he expected him to be. i was rolling. jon stewart for president.