Quantcast

come fart

northshorerat

Monkey
Oct 7, 2001
does anyone have the good word on the expected turnout at the race and if so the days and times.

that would be great m'kay

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
i think that might be the weekend of Spring Break...i might cruise down there and check out the DH comp.

stinky six

Chimp
Nov 12, 2001
watson, louisiana
we should be 8 or 9 strong from baton rouge, ready to party. we will just wait and see who ends up at the hosp. this year, i have perm. nerve damage in my right knee from last year, gonna see if i can finish it off.

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
Originally posted by stinky six
we should be 8 or 9 strong from baton rouge, ready to party. we will just wait and see who ends up at the hosp. this year, i have perm. nerve damage in my right knee from last year, gonna see if i can finish it off.
silly. please no accidents this year:) cant wait. praying for good weather.

northshorerat

Monkey
Oct 7, 2001
Originally posted by stinky six
i impose a tariff for anyone crossing the state line from la.

every rider must pay two boxes of Cain's chicken to ride at comfort. hahahahahahah ill be rich, rich in chicken. WAAAHOOOOOO

toonces

Monkey
Apr 10, 2002
nowhere
So I rode the upper and lower loops today and they showed me this steep section of trail that is part of the downhill course. It goes down a little ledge, then over the edge of this steep rock if you roll down it. Between a lot of cactus too. So if anyone has a bike I can borrow for a few minutes to try to fly down that it'd be cool :D

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
Originally posted by The Toninator
I can drop that on my ht.
Not as fast as me.:angry:

Plus the DH race line is on the left side going down, not the right side going down. I could ride a bigwheel down the right side.:rolleyes: The left side is a little tougher.

toonces

Monkey
Apr 10, 2002
nowhere
Yeah, I tried to go down the right side (left on that picture) and I ended up getting to the bottom but in a weird leg pretzel thing almost into a bed of cacti. So if you ain't using that bike, I'll race Toni down that hill. Full contact. Spiked pegs. Watayasay?

bleh