Quantcast

come one come all to post pics of yo dj bike

A

acriderguy

i want to see em all. it doesnt matter what you use for jumping, just put em up. :) :)

Ir Dan

Monkey
May 22, 2002
Orange County
Your Norco looks sick but im deffinitly not diggin that seat, not one bit. In fact, I hate that bike, Joking, but that seat is poopy

monkeyboy424

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
Place
ok sincei don know how to post pics ill just be annoying and type it all down!!!! ha-ha!

Frame: joey garcia 99' automatic trail
fork:haro mega fork
bars:hoffman jumping bars
stem: XS something or other
Grips: primo
lever"modulever
Wheels: Haro heffer 2
tires: skidmarks
seat post and clamp:more xs something or other stuff
Cranks: XS
Sproket: animal
seat s m

im probably missing something but thats all the stuff thta matters !!!!

:D :cool: :)

Jun 11, 2002
UK
when you go to the post reply page, theres a "attach file" section, click the browse button and find the file then press ok. Voila, then press the submit reply. It will take a while while it uploads.

big cal

Monkey
Nov 18, 2001
Melbourne, Australia
Originally posted by Ir Dan
Your Norco looks sick but im deffinitly not diggin that seat, not one bit. In fact, I hate that bike, Joking, but that seat is poopy
ahh yeah the seat it is **** i know, it's a 'temp' due to the problem that i have a nice Perv seat on the way and the previous seat had a little bit of damage (read: totally destroyed beyond recognition) recently.

thanks for the other nice words...:)

bru

Chimp
Sep 9, 2001
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
The pegs were on my right side, but the bike was up-side-down in the first photo. My bike is also right hand (regular) drive. The pegs are now off because I am angry with them for bruising my leg a couple weeks ago.

bru

Chimp
Sep 9, 2001
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
No, you can't race with em but the track is unattended when there aren't evening or weekend races going on. I was there on a mid-week afternoon and there was nobody there but me and my buddy. Anybody can walk in through the gate and ride whatever they want when there aren't races going on.

Ir Dan

Monkey
May 22, 2002
Orange County
Originally posted by bru
No, you can't race with em but the track is unattended when there aren't evening or weekend races going on. I was there on a mid-week afternoon and there was nobody there but me and my buddy. Anybody can walk in through the gate and ride whatever they want when there aren't races going on.
Thats sweet, at my local track you need a membership, fullfaced helmet, barends, no pegs, so its a big hassle

Sideways

Monkey
Jun 8, 2002
Asheville, North Carolina
This is my S&M Holmes "classic".
I really hate this frame. It's too long in the rear.
I wish my old Bennette wasn't so Bent.
However, Highlights:

T1 med bars : Great, and built by S&M
Araya Super7x / suzue sealed front wheel that has taken 5 years of my abuse!
Big city non chrome / suzue 14mm rear that I've hated for it's poor brake performance for the last 3 years
Profile cranks that have been ground on, smashed against, and generally beaten down on for 6 years.
DK fixxed post. This is the only seat post that you need to know about.
OLD ass Shimano XT U-brake. I have one and you don't.
Kink Chain that doesn't seem to want to break unless I try to land sprocket to brick at some crazy angle.
Kink pegs that I've been running since Kink was a really wierd and goofy company being distributed by Play Clothes.

Attachments

Woggle Bear

Chimp
May 8, 2002
Northcentral Louisiana
Just ordered my parts yesterday!
FBM 21" Angle of Death frame,
new Fbm Kick Arse fork,
Primo/Hula hoop wheels 14mm,
Primo Power Bite II cranks,
Ody cobra seat,
Jimsbeam post,
GI bars cut to 25",
grips,
Utility sproket w/grind guard,
Jpegs,
evolver brakes/modulever levers,
XL Gyro
FBM Bottle neck stem,
primo "The Wall" tires

Everything but the bars will be black!
Should have it going by next weekend!!!
I'll try to post a pic then.

Now I have to figure out how to pay for it haha:D

WB

Woggle Bear

Chimp
May 8, 2002
Northcentral Louisiana
Originally posted by Sideways
OLD ass Shimano XT U-brake. I have one and you don't.
Oh, SH1T!!! I just remembered, a old lady that closed her bike shop last year and had a ton of old skool parts left gave me 2 sets of those!!! I stuck them on a shelf and forgot about them!! That would have saved me $50 bucks on my build! Dammit!:mad:
How are they working for you?
I may use them and sell the Evolvers I ordered.:sneaky:
WB

Oct 24, 2001
Az
I'm waiting on the front triangle to be replaced as I ripped the shock mount and seat tower off at the trails, but here's what it looked like before serious trauma.

Attachments

Feb 13, 2002
Seattle, WA
It's my cove, beeeeach. I love this thing.

I'd also like to note that I built up the wheels and today I went jumping and cased the **** out of the back one over and over and over. Still in razor-straight true.

Attachments

Sideways

Monkey
Jun 8, 2002
Asheville, North Carolina
Originally posted by Woggle Bear

Oh, SH1T!!! I just remembered, a old lady that closed her bike shop last year and had a ton of old skool parts left gave me 2 sets of those!!! I stuck them on a shelf and forgot about them!! That would have saved me $50 bucks on my build! Dammit!:mad:
How are they working for you?
I may use them and sell the Evolvers I ordered.:sneaky:
WB
They're great.
A little tough to set spring tension up.
Once on the frame, VERY easy maintenance.

shifty S

Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
NWDC...Asheville
this be mah jumper, along with my urban, shore, and trail ride

oh and dont b*tch to me about the seat, it saved mah family jewels on more than one occasion