Quantcast

Comfort DH

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
mandi and i were sitting by your bike during the beginner and sport runs. what kind of chainguide are you running?

toonces

Monkey
Apr 10, 2002
nowhere
How was the creek jump? Did the beginner course go over the jump or around it? Did the little booter we built last week hold up? Sounds like a good time but I couldn't get up to drive out there so I rode locally. Next time maybe.

downhil

Monkey
Oct 1, 2001
i was still recovering from vegas saturday. wish i could have made it, but i figured i wouldn't miss much. do any of you guys have the beginning of this week off for riding?

trialsmasta

Monkey
Oct 19, 2001
Austin TX
Originally posted by the Inbred
Squasher should be able to tell you how well it held up...oh wait... :)
Anyone got Picures??? Video??? I know REAL TV wants a copy for sure hehehehehe. Boy am I glad that I walked back up, that was some of the best race action all weekend.

Big T

Chimp
Jul 20, 2001
San Antonio
The downhilling was a big hit with the crowd. StinkySix was there from Louisiana with his friends. Man, those Cajuns can party right. They drained Carlos' Dry Sack and sucked a lot of head (Crawdad that is ;) they brought around 75 pounds of live, huge crawdads).

Can't wait to party with those boys again next year. They promised to bring a lot more riders and Etouffe next year.

the BIG cheese

The STUFF
Feb 26, 2002
stick red
Originally posted by trialsmasta
Anyone got Picures??? Video??? I know REAL TV wants a copy for sure hehehehehe. Boy am I glad that I walked back up, that was some of the best race action all weekend.
true that, i wanna see some pics!

Squasher

Monkey
Aug 20, 2001
K-Ville
Originally posted by the BIG cheese
true that, i wanna see some pics!
I dont. I just want it to go away very quietly :rolleyes: :p

toonces

Monkey
Apr 10, 2002
nowhere
Heh heh. I'm guessing things didn't hold up so well :) We packed it down pretty good although it was dry and built on loose stones :D

Squasher

Monkey
Aug 20, 2001
K-Ville
Originally posted by toonces
Heh heh. I'm guessing things didn't hold up so well :) We packed it down pretty good although it was dry and built on loose stones :D
Im sure some one will post a pic or vid of my duffas crash soner or later. You will just have to wait:D

maggotbrain

Chimp
Dec 24, 2001
atx
i raced.i was on bullit.ill try to get some pics on in a day or so.not sure if i want my massive endo up for public thrashing.

toonces

Monkey
Apr 10, 2002
nowhere
Ehhhh. Ya'll did alot better than my lazy ass. I got my camera gear packed, ready to go then decided not to make the drive up there and rode CP instead. So I won't make fun of the pics/vids :D

Ouisie

Chimp
Dec 17, 2002
Bethlehem, PA.
Originally posted by toonces

I was following Chief's happy ass down the expert course tehn backtracked to the sport to get down to the creek jump and just missed your wonderful display of water sports!!!!

Squasher

Monkey
Aug 20, 2001
K-Ville
Originally posted by Ouisie
I was following Chief's happy ass down the expert course tehn backtracked to the sport to get down to the creek jump and just missed your wonderful display of water sports!!!!
Im gonna wear a snorkel attached to my helmet next year :p

Big T

Chimp
Jul 20, 2001
San Antonio
Middy gave me a disk with a pick of Squasher going down or diving in. I'll try to find it and post it tomorrow. I heard that one guy got it all on video. Hope to see it soon. He can't keep that one to himself.

It should be on You Gotta See This. They live for video like that.

Squasher

Monkey
Aug 20, 2001
K-Ville
Originally posted by Big T
Middy gave me a disk with a pick of Squasher going down or diving in. I'll try to find it and post it tomorrow. I heard that one guy got it all on video. Hope to see it soon. He can't keep that one to himself.

It should be on You Gotta See This. They live for video like that.
I need to see that pic!!! :D

Ouisie

Chimp
Dec 17, 2002
Bethlehem, PA.
Originally posted by Squasher
I need to see that pic!!! :D

Squasher, I think the guy that was taping the DH is Scott with Pedal Play out of LA. He was with the LA dh group and he sure kept shoving that camera in my drunk face Saturday night. Actually I recall my hand over his lense quite often...

Jackie on the UNI was gotten too

Squasher

Monkey
Aug 20, 2001
K-Ville
Squasher, I think the guy that was taping the DH is Scott with Pedal Play out of LA. He was with the LA dh group and he sure kept shoving that camera in my drunk face Saturday night. Actually I recall my hand over his lense quite often...

The guy who video taped it gave me his card. Hes from Dallas. He will send me the vid within the next couple of days he said.
I just wanna see pics :p

the BIG cheese

The STUFF
Feb 26, 2002
stick red

cool, then i should be able to see it soon

edit - and what kinda stuff was he taping you doing?:devil:

the BIG cheese

The STUFF
Feb 26, 2002
stick red
i guess ill hear about it either way......:D

" there was this chick there drunk off her ass! and she got a banana and went and .............then she.........with the.......10 more.....and everyone went wow"

stinky six

Chimp
Nov 12, 2001
watson, louisiana
thanks to those who gave us the info on the drops at the target in san antonio, we stopped sunday on the way home and hit them, got some pics that i will post later and we got some video

downhil

Monkey
Oct 1, 2001
Originally posted by stinky six

northshorerat where were ya?

he was doing the normal shawn thing..... whatever his girlfriend tells him:rolleyes: (which means no riding, or hanging out with us)

maggotbrain

Chimp
Dec 24, 2001
atx
too bad thats not about half a second later when i fell on my face.not really sure what happened, one second i was having fun DH'n, then i faceplanted.my bars got all twisted in the crash so i had to finish my run with crook neck bars.it made the creek jump very interesting since i had to land with the bars turned.

trialsmasta

Monkey
Oct 19, 2001
Austin TX
You made the creek jump look pretty smooth though, props man :p . When you going to post your pics???????
Nah...to maggotbrain. He was talking about how he did the creek jump but your tuck and roll was pretty smooth too:D