Quantcast

Congrats to Animal Chin

Poser

Chimp
Jul 17, 2002
Calgary, AB
I just want to say CONGRATS to one of our members...

Animal Chin was in a race at Canadian Olympic Park last night in Calgary and came in 5th place.

I know he wont come on here and say anything, because he likes to keep these things to himself, but because I like Kosin Trouble, thought I would brag for him.

From what I know he is only been seriously biking for a couple years and this was his second race that he has tried.

So just wanted to say

WAY TO GO ANIMAL CHIN!

Kosin Trouble

Poser

Chimp
Jul 17, 2002
Calgary, AB
Originally posted by Heidi
Congrats Animal Chin, any chance you got a picture of that?
No I dont. There are three of us that bike here at work, with Animal Chin being the most experienced. And while he was out racing me and the other guy went to a "team building" event and were racing go-karts. We knew we had a chance at winning that so we went there instead.

But I do have some other pics I will be posting next week hopefully from a couple Powderface trails we did.

Kosin Trouble

Animal Chin

Chimp
Jul 2, 2002
Calgary, Ab
Well this is embarassing! Thanks Dan and Heidi!
No I don't have any pictures of it. But yeah, finished 5th out of 10th. I did the senior men's green, which is 2 laps at just over 4km a lap and it covered a lot of the canada cup course I think. Not a big deal to most, but hey, its all about personal accomplishments I guess. It's weird though, during the race I'm thinking how much fun downhill racing would be compared to this silly xc stuff!! But when it's done I can't wait for the next one!
One thing to know for next week - I am NOT fit enough to run a single ring up front - time to get the granny ring and derailleur back on!!