Quantcast

Contacting small companies ?

erastusboy

Monkey
Mar 5, 2003
I have been trying to contact Deity to buy a bar/stem combo for almost a week now. I have tried calling at all times of day, and calling every 15 minutes or so for the past 2 hours. How am I supposed to buy their wares if I cant get a hold of them. Do they have a distributor set up yet. I am also having the same problem with Sun-Ringle, but theirs is weirder cause its one specific product I want (20mm conversion cups) and I cant find them anywhere. I have looked through multiple (like five) distributor catalogues and cant find them. In short does anyone have any secret tips to get direct contact with companies. I'm starting to get angry.

Alex

erastusboy

Monkey
Mar 5, 2003
Update: Just got off the phone with Eric from Deity, let me say best ordering experience ever ! He called me when I was one the way home, and we just chatted it up about my DOC for 5 mins until I got home and I felt loved. He also said that Sun was in the middle of a move so thats why they are hard to get a hold of. In summation: Deity/Eric nicest guy ever. Sun Ringle have a legit excuse.