Quantcast

Costco....they sell everything...

beckah

hey man I'm not a groupie...a closet enthusiast !
Dec 10, 2003
Philly
interesting how they put it in the outdoor living section...

fonseca

Monkey
May 2, 2002
Virginia
Roasted said:
And people fear wallmart :)
At least Price Club isn't an evil corporation bent on ruling the world.

It's merely providing premium caskets at a cost much less than the average funeral home. ;)

Honestly, a pine box would do it for me.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
fonseca said:
At least Price Club isn't an evil corporation bent on ruling the world.

It's merely providing premium caskets at a cost much less than the average funeral home. ;)

Honestly, a pine box would do it for me.
That casket was pretty pimpin...when I go down, I wanna be buried in a pimp daddy, gold trimmed casket, lined with crushed purple velvet, wheeled in on some chrome 20's...then I want 40's of OE served up at my wake...

Seriously though...there is a place in San Jose near this graveyard that is called the Casket Outlet...it just gives me the creeps...

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
SkaredShtles said:
Is that a Klein Mantra?? :confused: :think:

-S.S.-
Yay for URTs!

Someone should go into Costco, find the store manager and ask, "Do you sell these in bulk? If I needed, oh, maybe fifty of them, how soon could I get them? Tomorrow maybe? I'd really like to have them tomorrow..."

bomberz1qr20

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
Salami said:
I know we sometimes sell some strange **** at Coscto, but I have to ask:

How the heck did you find this? What the heck were you looking for that you came across caskets? :think:
Um...

Actually I was looking up prices for a new wireless router, and for some reason that came up on the first page...

You think they're trying to tell me something?

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
So I would be own3er number 1, right? I can change my signature to reflect that..

Sure, but I was wondering what kind of ass kissing, biting, or whatever, oh nevermind. :sneaky:

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
Well let's just hope your WIFE or my honey don't come upon this...sheesh!

Maybe I should just tell her. What does Douglas care though??? Oh wait, you were "Honey".