Quantcast

Could use a bit of help?

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
that rocky is pretty slick. Those frames always seemed overbuilt and often overlooked, which means you could get a good deal on a used one.

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
Assuming it fits, the rocky mountain at $1100 is the ticket. Remember when steve smith used to rock that!?!

thad

Monkey
Sep 28, 2004
I don't remember Stevie ever being on Rocky? I thought he went from Cove to Devinci.

Vandersteez put that Rocky thru it's paces.

Jpd

Chimp
Apr 25, 2016
Thanks everyone for the help!!!! I went and got the Rocky this morning it's pristine its true it was a 49 year old guy very nice that couldn't weight enough to use the suspension lol, now I just need pedals, he must of been a true xc guy and took his damn clip In's lol I hate those death traps anyway! The bike is a 2012 also

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
I don't remember Stevie ever being on Rocky? I thought he went from Cove to Devinci.

Vandersteez put that Rocky thru it's paces.
Hmmm, what am I thinking then... must have been another canadian hucker! :)

But yeah, it was Cove... then Evil, then Devinci, right?

FlipSide

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
Hmmm, what am I thinking then... must have been another canadian hucker! :)

But yeah, it was Cove... then Evil, then Devinci, right?
I think he was riding a Giant AC-1 with a Boxxer before Cove.

Bottom line: Gotta ride a clapped-out shitty frankenbike bike to get mad skillz. :)

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
Thanks everyone for the help!!!! I went and got the Rocky this morning it's pristine its true it was a 49 year old guy very nice that couldn't weight enough to use the suspension lol, now I just need pedals, he must of been a true xc guy and took his damn clip In's lol I hate those death traps anyway! The bike is a 2012 also
Congrats... that's a nice bike and a steal at $1100!

Some guys here buy 1 rim for that money!