Quantcast

Crashes, Cops and Hucks....A new vid from Manimal

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
urbanhuckbot said:
I bet you felt real cool after writing that...you probably went down to the basement of your parents house, turned some Good Charlotte on real loud, and drew little anarchy signs on your pants cause you know your mom will get mad when she does your laundry and sees them, cause thats just what kind of rebel you are
________
Washington Dispensaries

Last edited:

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
escapeartist said:
I bet you felt real cool after writing that...you probably went down to the basement of your parents house, turned some Good Charlotte on real loud, and drew little anarchy signs on your pants cause you know your mom will get mad when she does your laundry and sees them, cause thats just what kind of rebel you are
Oh man. That was tight.

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
escapeartist said:
Oh man. He just got thoroughly and utterly OWNED.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
escapeartist said:
alex....that was AWESOME! i didn't think you had it in you!

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
freeridebiker21 said:
cool vid the audio could use some work but thats just me
the song itself or just the timing/levels? i did it on windows movie maker 2 so i don't have a lot of advanced audio options. how can i make it better (other than a different song choice) --looking for serious critique here.

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
manimal said:
Thanks to High Gear Racing , (the best site for the Midwest DH scene), for hosting my short vid.

it's approximately 9.6MB and is pretty entertaining. From crashing into cars, police pepper spray training to the local dirt jumps and stunts and even a local underground hardcore (music) show.

enjoy! ....and let me know what you think :D

Please, "Save Targe As"
Love it... Nice ending too :D

Peete

Turbo Monkey
May 5, 2002
just south of the ATL
manimal said:
ha, we were thinking about it actually. i was going to chase the car, it was going to stop and dickiesbike1 was going to run. i'd then jump out of the car, spilling a fresh dozen of krispy kreme doughnuts on the ground, chase him down and give him a thoroughly over the top beating, handcuff him to my spotlight and drive off with him running along side. :D

UOTE]
Holy crap that would be funny as hell!

Are you going to be at Charlotte? If my wife didn't give them away at the last race we have some BMX clothes for Noah. Probably too big now but he'll grow into them.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Peete said:
manimal said:
ha, we were thinking about it actually. i was going to chase the car, it was going to stop and dickiesbike1 was going to run. i'd then jump out of the car, spilling a fresh dozen of krispy kreme doughnuts on the ground, chase him down and give him a thoroughly over the top beating, handcuff him to my spotlight and drive off with him running along side. :D

UOTE]
Holy crap that would be funny as hell!

Are you going to be at Charlotte? If my wife didn't give them away at the last race we have some BMX clothes for Noah. Probably too big now but he'll grow into them.

what day is the race? i haven't even paid attention to the schedule after hobby....planned on that being my last race of the season. i'm off on Sat....might go. don't know if i'll do DS or DH this time though. i LOVE that DH course...just a fun jaunt through some dirt jumps and it's totally doable on a HT.

i'll let you know for sure this week if i'm coming.