Quantcast

Criticize my technique

gemini2k

Turbo Monkey
Jul 31, 2005
San Francisco
Just kidding, we all know its 12/10. Just posting this because no one posts riding photos anymore, and i never post here anymore. And this is probably the last photo of me riding this bike :(

P.S. Whistler was lit af this weekend

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
re: technique. Are you pulling a handful of front brake mid corner?

gemini2k

Turbo Monkey
Jul 31, 2005
San Francisco
are you getting rid of the ftw?
My GGDH should be here any day now...

I'm probably gonna sell my FTW to a friend for a sick deal. I'm too lazy to post it on PB or something and get a real price for it.

You seem to be entering the corner late.
That's always my style! It's more fun that way.

Lean that bike!!! :rotfl:

Also there's a whole thread for bike riding pictures. Check it out.
My bike is perfectly perpendicular to the plane of the turn. I'm prefect.

Also, I deserve my own thread. My bike, style, personality is too big for someone else's thread.

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
My bike is perfectly perpendicular to the plane of the turn. I'm prefect.
If you have your foot out it means either you're scared or you need more traction. If you're scared we're gonna make fun of you and if you need more traction you should be leaning the bike further. Gwin wouldn't have his foot out in that corner. Your body should almost never be leaned further than the bike and judging by your knee on the top tube it is.

PS I'm a hack but you asked for criticism!

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
If you have your foot out it means either you're scared or you need more traction. If you're scared we're gonna make fun of you and if you need more traction you should be leaning the bike further. Gwin wouldn't have his foot out in that corner. Your body should almost never be leaned further than the bike and judging by your knee on the top tube it is.
I agree.

what an asshole

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
when gemini2k was just a wee lad, he used to street ride and dirt jump back in Chicago. the things I remember most about him was these goddamn noisy spoke ornaments he had that rattled all over the place, and even when young he was always about 7 feet tall.

so, I'm criticizing his personal style and genetics.

gemini2k

Turbo Monkey
Jul 31, 2005
San Francisco

PS I'm a hack but you asked for criticism!
I hate you and your family. But mostly myself for f-ing up that turn.

It's a feature, not a bug.

Why thank you!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
when gemini2k was just a wee lad, he used to street ride and dirt jump back in Chicago. the things I remember most about him was these goddamn noisy spoke ornaments he had that rattled all over the place, and even when young he was always about 7 feet tall.

He is a midwesterner?

Eww.

Maybe scrawny now but in no time he will get fat and start riding a harley

FlipSide

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
If you have your foot out it means either you're scared or you need more traction. If you're scared we're gonna make fun of you and if you need more traction you should be leaning the bike further.
...or get some Plus-sized tires.

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
True, that riding "style" and setup just screams "I'm a Dentist, let me root canal this turn baby".
Nice theory, but come on, think about it! 2018 carbon frame: negative. The current new hot wheel size: negative. Carbon components: negative. Super light parts: negative. Clearly fails the dentist test! Or maybe he works at a low income dental care center?

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Nice theory, but come on, think about it! 2018 carbon frame: negative. The current new hot wheel size: negative. Carbon components: negative. Super light parts: negative. Clearly fails the dentist test! Or maybe he works at a low income dental care center?
But have you seen that fork?

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Damn your alternate facts.
Look the silly twit asked us to criticize him, I'm just doing what he asked!!!