Quantcast

Cross country racing in NorCal?

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
Anyone else planning on doing some races this year? I wasn't planning on racing much, but I went out and raced sport class this weekend at the TBF series and remembered how much I love being competitive. I'm looking for some races up in Norcal(or central coast) that will be happening before Sea Otter comes around. If anyone is in San Jose and looking at racing something I'd be happy to join up and split gas and accomodation costs.

http://www.ncnca.org/mtb/2004/index.html
I did find this...any other sites with racing information on them?

Much thanks,
The Ito

MTBCoach

Chimp
Jan 19, 2005
Just listed yesterday, Central Coast Mountain bike series listed the dates for their races. The first one is Feb. 27. No locations yet but they are usually in Fort Ord by Monterey. Check out their website: www.cccx.org

hecktone

Monkey
Feb 16, 2004
Santa Barbara
Don't forget the 6th Annual Firestone Walker Weekend. Part of the AMBC and the CA State Championship Series!

April 22-24, 2005 at Firestone Vineyard and the Ted Chamberlin Cattle Ranch in Los Olivos, norther Santa Barbara County.

We have XC, STXC, Endurance (70 miles!), and DH. Plus great food and live music! Oh yeah, the best part is the Firestone Walker Beer Garden!

www.ridesb.com

Thanks,

Heckey :thumb:

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
hecktone said:
Don't forget the 6th Annual Firestone Walker Weekend. Part of the AMBC and the CA State Championship Series!

April 22-24, 2005 at Firestone Vineyard and the Ted Chamberlin Cattle Ranch in Los Olivos, norther Santa Barbara County.

We have XC, STXC, Endurance (70 miles!), and DH. Plus great food and live music! Oh yeah, the best part is the Firestone Walker Beer Garden!

www.ridesb.com

Thanks,

Heckey :thumb:
Already got plans to race there. I wouldn't miss it for anything.....just have to find a way to get past that silly "21" thing for some tasty Firestone brew.

The Ito

MtnbikeMike

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2004
The 909
There's some races held in Napa, I'm not sure of a website though. A buddy of mine did it and said it was a very techy course.