Quantcast

Cross country trip

Nate at RIT

Monkey
Oct 8, 2003
bending stuff in the ROC
Hey everyone, I'm planning my drive back across country. Going from Boise, Idaho to Rochester, NY. When I came out here, I stopped in hotel rooms, and found that I hated not talking to anyone or having any fun for 4 days straight. What I'd like to do this time is meet some :monkey:s and have more fun this time around. Leaving either this upcoming Saturday or Sunday, and stopping in/around 1. Cheyenne, WY,
2. Des Moines, IA and
3. Columbus, OH.
Pretty sure I have someplace to crash in Columbus, but looking for places to stay in the other 2 stops. Both of those stops are open to change +/- 1 hour driving time. If any of you would be willing to put me up for a night on a couch or spare room, that would be great. Just so you know, I'd take you and your SO/kids/friends out to eat, and there's a 6pack of Polygamy Porter in it for you beyond beer at dinner. I'm not really trying to save money, it's more of boredom avoidance/meet people thing. Also down for some riding, I got a fixed gear bike, cyclocross bike that doubles as a road bike, and trail/dirtjumping bike, so any type of riding works for me.
I can leave whenever in the morning so that you can get to work on time. If someone would be willing to help me out, that would be super.
Thanks for looking.