Quantcast

CT: 27 dead including 18 kids in CT school shooting. There are no words - WTF?!

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
nope, you just wanted to some personal attacks on the internet. Make yourself feel good right?
If you took my post:

H8R said:
No, unfortunately the reality in the USA is that many guns are owned and operated by fvckface dimwitted retards. The same ones who concentrate on and argue about their own personal right to compensate for their small dick by hoarding weapons, over the welfare of their country, community and it's children.
..as a personal attack, then that's all you.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Lol you are doing the exact same thing. You want the ban of guns I dont. It's that simple. I am done with this thread here is some reading for you though.

http://gunssavelives.net/
Reading comprehension is a handy thing when reading.

I don't want guns to be banned. Really. I want them out of the hands of the stupid and the insane. I wan them to be regulated. I want assault rifles to be owned by people who are highly trained and certified to own them.

You know, reasonable sh1t.

BTW - guns don't save lives. PEOPLE save lives.

Aug 23, 2011
Reading comprehension is a handy thing when reading.

I don't want guns to be banned. Really. I want them out of the hands of the stupid and the insane. I wan them to be regulated. I want assault rifles to be owned by people who are highly trained and certified to own them.

You know, reasonable sh1t.

BTW - guns don't save lives. PEOPLE save lives.
last post for real.

BTW - guns don't kill people. PEOPLE kill people.

toodles

ridiculously corgi proportioned
Aug 24, 2004
Australia
last post for real.

BTW - guns don't kill people. PEOPLE kill people.
Exactly. Which is why we want people seperated from guns. Guns on their own are harmless and everyone is fine with that. Its only when people can get a hold of them that the problem occurs. Hence the reason why people shouldn't be allowed near guns.

Seriously, you'd need sock puppets to explain the rationale behind gun control to some people. All your arguments are essentially a long and complicated way of arguing about the real issue - you losing your big bad toys that make you feel tougher.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
No, unfortunately the reality in the USA is that many guns are owned and operated by fvckface dimwitted retards. The same ones who concentrate on and argue about their own personal right to compensate for their small dick by hoarding weapons, over the welfare of their country, community and it's children.

Carry on brother.
Holy sh1t. I actually got...*gasp!*...negative rep for this! With the expertly spelled comment of:

www.amazon.com said:
ohh with the perssonal atacks! get some!

:rofl:

I love the internet.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Exactly. Which is why we want people seperated from guns. Guns on their own are harmless and everyone is fine with that. Its only when people can get a hold of them that the problem occurs. Hence the reason why people shouldn't be allowed near guns.

Seriously, you'd need sock puppets to explain the rationale behind gun control to some people. All your arguments are essentially a long and complicated way of arguing about the real issue - you losing your big bad toys that make you feel tougher.
Sometimes Sock Puppets have glitter on them. The second you start waving shiny things around, all bets are off.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Sometimes Sock Puppets have glitter on them. The second you start waving shiny things around, all bets are off.
Somewhere there is a bead being drawn on your avatar and an LCD screen is about to meet it's maker...

Aug 23, 2011

Big bad toys that make you feel tough? Yeah ok, sorry I dont like the idea of a nanny state. And why are you so worried you already live somewhere you can't have firearms.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Big bad toys that make you feel tough? Yeah ok, sorry I dont like the idea of a nanny state. And why are you so worried you already live somewhere you can't have firearms.
Is this your second to last, last post?

And do you have any idea what the term "nanny state" even means? Enlighten us.

Last edited:
Aug 23, 2011
No I have opted out of my orginal statment of leaving. Maybe, not sure though because this will be a never ending thread and no one wants that..

toodles

ridiculously corgi proportioned
Aug 24, 2004
Australia
I'm not worried mate. I just feel sorry for you guys and I honestly don't know how you're going to get out of this situation. You folks really think its normal hey? Hope they work something out over there. It would be nice if there were no more of these killing sprees.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
New law. You can only own 10 bullets. Buy all the guns you want.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
"Big bad toys that make you feel tough" is the issue. Never, ever, EVER refer to a gun as a toy. Guns are tools. Tools used for a job of work, be that feeding or protecting a family or loved ones or while in the course of your chosen profession.

Only when phallically challenged morons who do not appreciate its sheer destructive power start collecting them to make up for a real or perceived shortcoming that this perspective is changed for the worse...

Want to be a tough guy, go to the local dojo or boxing gym...

jasride

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2006
PA
It's true, everyone that I know off hand that is a gun loving nut ( not always hunters ) , is a pussy. And that includes family members. And it makes it even more comical when they call others' pussy's.

Guns suck.

In saying that, there maybe one tiny hand full of times where a defending citizen utilized that weapon to fend off an attacker. And I don't think we will ever entirely eliminate guns in general so, hopefully at least some laws are changed.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
"Big bad toys that make you feel tough" is the issue. Never, ever, EVER refer to a gun as a toy. Guns are tools. Tools used for a job of work, be that feeding or protecting a family or loved ones or while in the course of your chosen profession.

Only when phallically challenged morons who do not appreciate its sheer destructive power start collecting them to make up for a real or perceived shortcoming that this perspective is changed for the worse...

Want to be a tough guy, go to the local dojo or boxing gym...
That's a problem. All the gun-nuts like to explain how fun it is to go shoot their 347 guns. Is it really a tool or are they considering it a toy? If it's a tool, why on earth would anyone need that many redundant tools, that is just irresponsible and like having 347 nail guns. I would submit that most gun owners that shoot for recreation DO NOT consider their guns "tools", no matter what they say. You use a tool when it's necessary. You use a toy because you like doing so.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I dunno man, on my iPhone the only thing I can do is report posts, there is no rep option. Unless I'm missing something? :confused:
i'm not using the phone friendly version of rm on my iphone....looks just like it does on the screen on my laptop...has the little star for rep....

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
That's a problem. All the gun-nuts like to explain how fun it is to go shoot their 347 guns. Is it really a tool or are they considering it a toy? If it's a tool, why on earth would anyone need that many redundant tools, that is just irresponsible and like having 347 nail guns. I would submit that most gun owners that shoot for recreation DO NOT consider their guns "tools", no matter what they say. You use a tool when it's necessary. You use a toy because you like doing so.
You right, you right...