Quantcast

CT: 27 dead including 18 kids in CT school shooting. There are no words - WTF?!

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
y'all need to realize amazon is just a troll. He just trolls threads looking to start a riot. He's done it a few times in the DH forum. I don't know if he even believes the **** he spews, he just likes to play internet tough guy.

I suggest you just neg rep him and put him on your ignore list, you won't be able to win any debate.
a sh*tty troll at that

Raingauge

Monkey
Apr 3, 2008
Canadia
As someone who lives to the North of you, I'm glad that this conversation is going on and I hope that it is going on across your country. I just hope the morons don't scream louder that the people using logic.

Aug 23, 2011
y'all need to realize amazon is just a troll. He just trolls threads looking to start a riot. He's done it a few times in the DH forum. I don't know if he even believes the **** he spews, he just likes to play internet tough guy.

I suggest you just neg rep him and put him on your ignore list, you won't be able to win any debate.
Care to explain how im a 'troll' What did I do in the Dh forum? Ask for helping getting some bushings in, post a picture of my bike? Yeah ok.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
The NRA has gone full retard. I can remember my dad (who owned quite a large collection of guns) saying 20+ years ago that he could no longer support the NRA because of their complete unwillingness to "view guns sensibly".

Aug 23, 2011
right because ALL gun owners do that. Go tell me about how less evil black assault weapons kill less people then hands and fist please.

Aug 23, 2011
Care to explain how thats trolling? I am looking for a response. Ok, whatever you say. Care to explain more about how these rifles you want banned killed less people then hands and fist or can you not do that?

Dartman

Old Bastard Mike
Feb 26, 2003
Richmond, VA
The NRA has gone full retard. I can remember my dad (who owned quite a large collection of guns) saying 20+ years ago that he could no longer support the NRA because of their complete unwillingness to "view guns sensibly".
NRA calls for "armed guards" in all our schools? Yes that worked so well... http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2000/columbine.cd/Pages/DEPUTIES_TEXT.htm

Still not a bad idea in light of the crazies with guns in 'Merica. Perhaps we could levy a 1000% tax on fire arms and ammo to fund it though.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Care to explain how thats trolling? I am looking for a response. Ok, whatever you say. Care to explain more about how these rifles you want banned killed less people then hands and fist or can you not do that?
I am looking for a response...how many mass shootings have been stopped by Joe Citzen carrying any AR 15 variant, high capacity high powered rifle? Or a pistol with an extended/drum magazine? Please enlighten me...

Alright, avoid it all you want. Have a good day.

Last edited:

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
I wish you would respond to why hands and fist killed more then evil black assault weapons.
What world do you live in where fists kill more that assault weapons ? Seriously, the rest of us do not live in cartoon land. You want to know why you're not getting a response ? Aside from you being a total dim-wit, knuckle dragging, corn syrup eating, mouth breathing, illiterate republitard, that we have grown tired of, your pathetic attempts at propagandizing a horrific tragedy are completely baseless*.

*Baseless means that you have presented zero concrete evidence to support your claims.

Aug 23, 2011
What world do you live in where fists kill more that assault weapons ? Seriously, the rest of us do not live in cartoon land. You want to know why you're not getting a response ? Aside from you being a total dim-wit, knuckle dragging, corn syrup eating, mouth breathing, illiterate republitard, that we have grown tired of, your pathetic attempts at propagandizing a horrific tragedy are completely baseless*.

*Baseless means that you have presented zero concrete evidence to support your claims.
http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-11

This world: Evil Rifles 323 deaths...personal weapons. 726. Overall gun crime is higher, but these evil black assault weapons you want banned are way down.. Yeah shut up.

Last edited:

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-11

This world: Evil Rifles 323 deaths...personal weapons. 726. Overall gun crime is higher, but these evil black assault weapons you want banned are way down.. Yeah shut up.
You have't proven anything. Semi trucks have less accidents than passenger vehicles but that's because there are less of them on the road. They are still more dangerous and more regulated than a family sedan same goes for assault rifles.

Aug 23, 2011
You have't proven anything. Semi trucks have less accidents than passenger vehicles but that's because there are less of them on the road. They are still more dangerous and more regulated than a family sedan same goes for assault rifles.
You haven't proven anything? Yes I have I've proven that these evil assault rifles which you all talk about being part of the devils plan are not responsible for as much deaths as you make them out to be.

Aug 23, 2011
That's ok. It's only reputation. Has No effect in real life. But judging by some of you your life is on the Internet.. 10,000...28,000 post...lol so tell me about evil assault rifles

Last edited:
Aug 23, 2011
I'm pretty sure every red-square user has at some point has played the post count card. Pretty funny.
What does having a red square have to do with a post count. It has to do with how much time you spend on this website.

Still want to here about how hands and feet have killed more people then evil rifles but you guys seem to be avoiding it.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
I say the NRA should pay for the armed guard at every school. How they decide to do it is up to them. %100 tax on the guns they promote, to pay for security at schools? Fine by me...

Aug 23, 2011
I say you should anwser my question. Why did these evil rifles kill less people if they are so bad? I dont get it? Let me hear your expert advice.