Quantcast

CT: 27 dead including 18 kids in CT school shooting. There are no words - WTF?!

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
From Huffington Post:

U.S. Shooting Deaths Since Sandy Hook Top 100

3 Shot And Killed In Mich... 18-Year-Old Shot Multiple Times, Dies... Man Kills Wife, Teen, Himself... Man Shoots, Kills Own Son... Cops Shoot Teen Dead... Man Gunned Down In Parking Lot... 5 Dead In Spate Of Shootings... 2 Murdered In Philly... 2 Kansas Cops Shot Dead... Shooter Killed... 4 Die In Apparent Murder-Suicide... Ga. Cop Dies From Gunshot... Argument Leads Teen To Shoot Friend... Man Shot To Death... Teen Dies After Being Tied Up, Shot... Man Shot Dead In Street... Drug Deal Leads To Shooting Death... Mother Of 2 Killed In Road Rage Shooting... Man Shoots, Kills Intruder... 1 Killed In Coney Island... Man Dies From Gunshot Wounds... Cops Investigate Gun Death... Shooting Victim's Body Found On Bike Trail... Man Charged With Shooting Own Brother Dead... Man Dies After Being Shot In Chest... Body Of Shooting Victim Found In Pickup... Teen Arrested For Robbery Shooting Death... Man Carrying 2-Year-Old Son Shot Dead... Man Fatally Shot Near Home... Parolee Dies In Shooting... 1 Killed In Buffalo Shooting... Man Shot Dead In Apartment Complex... Street Gun Battle Kills Grandma Bystander... Man, Woman Dead In Apparent Murder-Suicide... Woman Shot Dead By Intruder... 14-Year-Old Arrested Over Fatal Gun Attack... Man Found Shot Dead In Parking Lot... Woman Shot In Face By Ex-Boyfriend... 1 Woman, 3 Men Shot Dead... 2 Die In Attempted Robbery... Army Reservist Shot To Death In Alley... Man Shot To Death In Bodega... 2 Shot Dead In Burned House... Man Shot During Break-In... Man Fatally Shot... 20-Year-Old Gunned Down... Man Shoots Self During Police Pursuit... 1 Killed In Baltimore Shooting... Cops ID Shooting Victim... 60-Year-Old Man Shot Dead... Shot Man's Body Found In Vacant House.... Woman Shot And Killed Outside Her Home... Shooting Victim Was 'Trying To Turn Life Around'... Slain Shooting Victim Found In Street.... Driving Altercation Leads To Shooting, 1 Dies... 3-Year-Old Dies In Accidental Shooting... Man Turns Self In After Allegedly Shooting Wife... Man Shot Dead Outside Home... 3 Slain In Separate New Orleans Shootings... Cops Investigate Shooting Death... Man Shot Dead In Ohio... Teen Shot To Death... Man Dies After Being Shot Multiple Times... Man Charged Over Son's Shooting Death... Cops Find 2 Men Shot Dead... 1 Dies In Shooting... Man Charged Over Gun Killing... 1 Shot Dead In Confrontation... Man Charged With Murder Over Shooting... Motel-Owner Shot And Killed... Husband Shoots Estranged Wife Dead... Suspect Arrested Over Deputy's Shooting Death... Police Probe Fatal Shooting... Cops Kill 2 Suspects In 3 Shooting Deaths... Man Killed Fighting Back Against Robber... Man Killed In Home Invasion.... Nightclub Shooting Kills 1... Child Brain Dead After Drive By Shooting... Man Charged Over Shooting Of Ex-Wife... Body Found In Vacant House... Teen Fatally Shot...

AngryMetalsmith

Jun 4, 2006
If the were all properly armed non of that would have happened. Duh.
Nope, not so much:

A 20-year-old man shot and killed Veronica Soto, a young mother of two, in an apparent road rage incident on Thursday. Soto and her husband had gone out to a nearby Jack in the Box in the Houston area when they became involved in a confrontation with drivers in two other cars. The accused killer Mark Trevino, and the victim's husband pulled guns.

"Investigators said Mark Trevino came to a stop, ran into his home on Addicks-Clodine, grabbed a rifle and started shooting. Soto was shot in the head. Her husband also pulled out his gun. 'They started shooting back and forth and the bullet went through the windshield, hit her and went out the back windshield,' said Matthew Soto, the victim’s brother-in-law," reported a Houston television station.

The station continued: "Soto’s distraught husband drove to his sister-in-law’s house on Las Brisas near Plaza Libre for help, but it was too late. The mother collapsed and died at the scene."

Soto had two daughters, ages 7 and 14. She just turned 30.

Aug 23, 2011
But but but the evil rifles. You guys can ignore it all you want but the facts are there. The rifles killed less then hands and feet. Pistols killed more, shotguns killed even less.

I'll just stop. You guys are not capable of anwsering questions and there is only one pro gun person in here. Meh.

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
But but but the evil rifles. You guys can ignore it all you want but the facts are there. The rifles killed less then hands and feet. Pistols killed more, shotguns killed even less.

I'll just stop. You guys are not capable of anwsering questions and there is only one pro gun person in here. Meh.
That would be me. I'm the one proposing full citizenship and voting rights for guns.

Aug 23, 2011
and i'll post it here aswell: Just because you don't want or need a gun doesn't mean you have to ruin it for everyone else. People like guns for a myriad of reasons. Could be a collector, could be a hunter, could be an avid shooter at the range, could be protection, could be a tool.

You don't like guns, we get it. So to answer your question, YOU aren't missing out on anything. But does that really mean no one should miss out on anything by not having guns? What kind of dumb ****ing reasoning is that?

You might as well ask us what you are missing out on by not having a 10" dildo shoved in your ass. If you aren't into that, you are missing nothing. Does this mean we should get rid of 10" dildos? Despite the number of colons we may save by doing so, the answer is **** no. Why? Because some people like having 10" dildos crammed in every orifice. Who the **** are you to say that's wrong?

Since I have been on the internet for more than a day, I know what is going to happen. Someone will be a prick and tell me that that is very different from guns, since a gun can be used to kill many people at once, whereas you'd have to be some kind of silicone ninja to do as much damage with a dildo. **** you in advance, that is not the point.

The point I am trying to make here is that if you don't like or need something, you aren't missing out by not having it. But you can seriously go **** yourself if you think that just because you aren't missing out no one will miss out.

AngryMetalsmith

Jun 4, 2006
and i'll post it here aswell: Just because you don't want or need a gun doesn't mean you have to ruin it for everyone else. People like guns for a myriad of reasons. Could be a collector, could be a hunter, could be an avid shooter at the range, could be protection, could be a tool.

You don't like guns, we get it. So to answer your question, YOU aren't missing out on anything. But does that really mean no one should miss out on anything by not having guns? What kind of dumb ****ing reasoning is that?

You might as well ask us what you are missing out on by not having a 10" dildo shoved in your ass. If you aren't into that, you are missing nothing. Does this mean we should get rid of 10" dildos? Despite the number of colons we may save by doing so, the answer is **** no. Why? Because some people like having 10" dildos crammed in every orifice. Who the **** are you to say that's wrong?

Since I have been on the internet for more than a day, I know what is going to happen. Someone will be a prick and tell me that that is very different from guns, since a gun can be used to kill many people at once, whereas you'd have to be some kind of silicone ninja to do as much damage with a dildo. **** you in advance, that is not the point.

The point I am trying to make here is that if you don't like or need something, you aren't missing out by not having it. But you can seriously go **** yourself if you think that just because you aren't missing out no one will miss out.
We would all like to miss out on all the gun related violence.

Kind of strange that you grabbed the dildo defense. Oh I see, if the government takes away your guns you won't be able to get an erection. That's why you're worried about the 10" dildo, you've never been a catcher. Typical though, I guess, for a selfish gun hoarder. Oh well, carry on.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
jessie is a friend, yeah
I know he's been a good friend of mine
But lately something's changed that ain't hard to define
Jessie's got himself a gun and I want to make it mine

And it's watching him with that red dot
And it's lovin' him with that barrel, I just know it
Yeah 'n' he's holding it in his weaver stance
Late, late at night

You know, I wish that I had Jessie's gun
I wish that I had Jessie's gun
Where can I find a piece like that

I play along with the charade
There doesn't seem to be a reason to change
You know, I feel so dirty when they start plinking
I wanna tell her that I love her but the point is probably mute

'Cause it's watching him with that red dot
And she's lovin' him with that barrel, I just know it
And he's holding her in his weaver stance
Late, late at night

Last edited:

AngryMetalsmith

Jun 4, 2006
Just got a PM :

ok
Right I am a gun horder. And you're scared of guns. Ok. dumb ****
You're right I am scared of guns. I've been shot at three times while riding my bike. Seen a drive-by shooting. Been in very close proximity to automatic weapons being fired in a downtown area on two separate occasions. They tuned out to be drive-bys as well. Experienced the thrill of having six men armed with automatic weapons attempt to kick in my former neighbors front door. Come home to find said neighbor shot in my driveway.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Just got a PM :

You're right I am scared of guns. I've been shot at three times while riding my bike. Seen a drive-by shooting. Been in very close proximity to automatic weapons being fired in a downtown area on two separate occasions. They tuned out to be drive-bys as well. Experienced the thrill of having six men armed with automatic weapons attempt to kick in my former neighbors front door. Come home to find said neighbor shot in my driveway.

You know what your problem is?

Not enough guns.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
asheville is that hood?

Last edited:

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
One of them. Asheville is not the safe mountain hamlet it's made out to be. Which reminds me of another incident when I heard an automatic being fired near my studio in the river district.
I was about to say...sounds like a typical night in Oakland.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Most homicides here in Rochester are done with stolen handguns. Basically guns legally held by irresponsible owners to stupid to secure them properly. Something like 90% of the recovered murder weapons are stolen.

Last edited: