Quantcast

Custom title for Megan Black thread

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
golgiaparatus said:
Yeah, but now he's a cyborge (i.e. sporting the ti in his wrist) :thumb:
Biggins you wear your phone in a holster? Only AC repair men are suppose to wear those... ask yourself... are you an AC repair man :think:

i actually work for a cell phone company thats why the phone on the hip. as for being the man, well, you oufght to see the pics i have in my e-mail of megan black.

:thumb: :heart: :D :devil: :evil:

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
shootr said:
Where is a "all bow down and hail the Man" smilie when you need one...
I am there with ya bibs..
biggins.. how do you do it?... I mean hasn't she only been on here for like a couple of months and she already has a close up of your a$$....Damn.. I wish I was that smooth

all yall did was talk trash and call my flirting desperation, seems to have been a change of tone here lately huh? :p :p

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
Hrm, I need to keep tabs on threads like this more often, didn't find out about it until Megan replied to the CR thread.

Biggins can't match my record:
-I have traveled to NZ (02), CR(04), and Whistler/Crystal(96) like her
-I'm 2 days younger than Megan
-I have 14 hole **** kicker doc martins, sidi black leather street moto boots, spiked collar, black latex pants, oh wait, I shouldn't talk about those years :D

Now, where are my photos :devil:

syadasti said:
Hrm, I need to keep tabs on threads like this more often, didn't find out about it until Megan replied to the CR thread.

-I have 14 hole **** kicker doc martins, sidi black leather street moto boots, spiked collar, black latex pants, oh wait, I shouldn't talk about those years :D

but arnt you a guy? :confused:

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
syadasti said:

uhhhh whats the point here?

J

JRB

biggins said:
no can do homey. I don't really have any pics from her.

Just as I suspected. If you really sent any pics to him Megan, I need you to forward them to me as well for proof. :oink:

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
loco-gringo said:
Just as I suspected. If you really sent any pics to him Megan, I need you to forward them to me as well for proof. :oink:
we'll see how well that logic works. :devil: :evil: :cool: :p

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
bigginsis said:
i'm impressed that someone has turned the tables on the rump junkie! way to go Megan!
i am more than willng to grace ride monkey with my butt. i used her butt now she is using mine. im flattered.

Megan Black

I rocked whistler in a mini skirt and f$@* me boot
Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
bigginsis said:
i'm impressed that someone has turned the tables on the rump junkie! way to go Megan!
strangely enough, his ass is in my avatar and HE is STILL getting high-fived for it, wtf with that!?!

Megan Black

I rocked whistler in a mini skirt and f$@* me boot
Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
biggins said:
syadasti said:

-I have 14 hole **** kicker doc martins, sidi black leather street moto boots, spiked collar, black latex pants, oh wait, I shouldn't talk about those years

Now, where are my photos
uhhhh whats the point here?
i think he's trying to one-up me, next thing you know, he'll be like Full Trucker and claiming he looks better in a mini than i do, well bring it!!

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
profro said:
Go visit him. He's a cool host. He's quick to go dirt jumping and fly fishing. But he breaks easy. :dancing:
see you should listen to doug here he has good things to say. i'll be sure to show ya a good time........eerrrrrrrrrr...uhhhhhhhhhhhh.nevermind

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Megan Black said:
i think he's trying to one-up me, next thing you know, he'll be like Full Trucker and claiming he looks better in a mini than i do, well bring it!!
interesting. it seems as though you may have started a new trend megan.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Megan and this thread has even made news over at the MTBR site. Go into the Downhill/Freeride forum, they've started a Megan Black appreciation thread over there as well. lol.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
and i am the one with the spicy pics. muwhahahahaha! :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

J

JRB

McGRP01 said:
Megan and this thread has even made news over at the MTBR site. Go into the Downhill/Freeride forum, they've started a Megan Black appreciation thread over there as well. lol.

Unoriginal hacks tryin to steal our thunder. :eviltongu

J

JRB

bigginsis said:
he's getting high-fived because all them other monkeys is jealous and stuff. it's the male way of pretending not to care.

Oh - I care. It makes me sad.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
that is friggins crazy. i went and checked it out. i have posted on there maybe twice but i hasd to reply anyway.