Quantcast

Customer Service

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Man, what kind of moron will let you walk out of a store go home order something online, will call it and come back to pick it up rather than just fix the price while your standing in the store.

Needless to say by the time i got to the door a manager caught up to me and told me he could do it.

I mean i know that the Cashier needs Mang approval to do so, but even when asking they dont try??? What a jack ass, i mean i litterally asked him to call a Manager and ask and he said no, i cant do that. Oh well, guess i will shop elsewhere in teh future for Moto parts

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
Needless to say by the time i got to the door a manager caught up to me and told me he could do it.
Oh well, guess i will shop elsewhere in teh future for Moto parts
You got what you wanted, so what's the problem? A high schooler, acting as a cashier, didn't know better?

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Thats teh sad part, wasnt a little high schooler. Dude was Probably in his 30's looked like he had been working there for years, should know its ok to call a manager when a customer asks you to do so.

Maybe its just me, i know what level of Customer service i provide, Maybe I need to remember I cant hold everyone to the same standard I hold myself

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Not that it's worth your time or effort, but the district manager or owner needs to know that his manager isn't doing his job.