Quantcast

Da Storkz says I can has baby now!

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
Meet Rowan Adair.
7 pounds 15 ounces of awesome.
I can't even put into words how I feel about her.
Just holding her, and the way she looks at me....
she has turned me into a crying emotional candy ass in a matter of days.:busted:
I am totally exhausted right now, but I am the happiest I have been since before my mother died in '99.
This little boob hog has filled every hole in my heart.
My wife had an easy pregnancy, and cruised through the labor all the way up to it was time to push, and then it was hell. She had to push for 3 straight hours, and they cut her epidural off at the halfway point.
So far at least the last hour, she had nothing for pain, and it was straight brutal. I could see signs of her going into shock at the end. I was about to explode. I have been injured alot in the past, put through a windshield, compound fracture, all my mtb injuries etc...
I could deal with that, but seeing my wife suffer like that was the most stressed I have ever been. She has never so much as had an IV before that day, and the fact that she toughed that out and keeped pushing was amazing.
The baby is healthy and happy and we are home now. I will post more later if I can ever get any sleep. Here are some pics:

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Meet Rowan Adair.
7 pounds 15 ounces of awesome.
I can't even put into words how I feel about her.
Just holding her, and the way she looks at me....
she has turned me into a crying emotional candy ass in a matter of days.:busted:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Welcome to the club bro. She's beautiful. Enjoy every second.

I could deal with that, but seeing my wife suffer like that was the most stressed I have ever been.
My wife went into labor on Thurs April 10th and our son was born on Monday April 14th. She was exhausted and wiped out before she ever got to the hospital to get the epidural. But she persevered and had the baby, no C-section required. I am still in awe of her power.

But damn, that was some harsh sh1t!

Once again, congrats.

Damo

Short One Marshmallow
Sep 7, 2006
French Alps
Newborns are meant to be ugly! She is one beautiful baby!

Huge congrats to you both!

Will we be hearing less of you now too?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Ha that is so awesome man! Congrats and just wait every week is an experience.

I think The Stork Infected RM.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
I was thinking about you this weekend since I had not seen you online for a while so it was the baby that had arrived - congratulation. Cute little girl!

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
where does the time go?
Miniature black holes...
I think we have one in our house that sucks all the time in.

My daughter is starting her Junior year in high school. She works full time until school starts.

My son is already almost 4 months old. But it still feels like he was born last week.

WTF??

Like I said, enjoy every moment.

And take more pictures than would seem rational. (I plan on wearing out the shutter in my camera before the year's end)

Upgr8r

High Priest or maybe Jedi Master
May 2, 2006
Ventura, CA
super congrats jeremy! all of the non-parents just don't understand the immediate joy and bonding you feel when you hold your own flesh and bood. she's gorgeous!
:stupid:

True dat. I never imagined how quickly that bond forms until I saw my baby girl for the first time. She was a minute old and she had me wrapped around her little finger :redface: