Quantcast

da t wrote

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
after i repeatedly asked to be taken off because of the removal of my 'the predator' posts and then the ones i posted to mike about how much cycling meant to myself and how they let me down by doing so were alos taken off and that i just can not find it i myself to trust any of them, miss t's little punk girly ass wrote this one the anthills.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.theanthills.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=5269

Re: What a train wreck
by I B T on Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:55 pm

crap... I just spent 15 minutes erasing pisstone's existance...

t, i'm looking for you and it's not going to be pretty, just saying. you keep up with your punk faggot mouth and lies and it's gonna cost you and you had better hope to gawd that you are a better trained fighter than i am.

i've had enough of your faggot mouth so i leave you with only these two words little lady, bring it.

Last edited:

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
and i would have to assume that it was this raggedy anneTe in which 'finaly removed his posts' as she just had to take the chickenenhead opportunity toO thespionage the liberty of sex in the city Sarah Jessica Parker it all over her most fitting in with web site forum, the faghills.

t, your sevices will no longer be needed over at swcc.

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
my fault T. i don't mean anyone any harm but you all just must know how long i've wanted to be a rider and ride with others and when i give you guys my soul and in return it gets spit on, i lose myself.

oh well, at least now i can say that i'm a bit stronger and a lot more knowledgeable overall as all i've ever really wanted to do was ride my beautiful bicycle and with you all and others and anyone whom feels the same.

see you soon.

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
no soOner do i post this and get back on swcc, and all too friendly as well which seems to be my natural da mistake of it all, and post a new humorous thread about how i jumped off of the transco and lived to tell about it because they removed my thread yesterday and i even asked about tires on someone elses thread and they remove my account again.

how sad a world we dwell in as it truely is the monetary blind leading the go nowhere naked.

oh well, i will hand each and every member of swcc their ass on a silver platter regardless the bike or drivetrain they think they have the right ability to ride with after i progress with some teamsmackers and others up at Zube this weekend and the following and the following after that cuz as we all know, Zube is the place to be if you wanna ride some fast road.

i will dominate and do so easily. just saying.

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
and now that i have all of your da attention, hard earned attention at that i am gonna bleed your brain a tad bit more by additionaly truthsayeringinginginginging the point that if i were to happen to be truely upset with any one of any one of swcc, i would might would could dedicate this http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=8449309&searchid=6fe5f24c-b25b-4a50-9ce6-56137018b086 song to any one of them.

but i am not that guy any longer so i won't but you sure seem to fit the mold of the modern day da, now don't you you chickenhead you?!

BACKAAAAACCCKKK!!

good day monkeys.

Last edited: