Quantcast

Damn Russian Spam

So I signed up for Myspace last night, and what's the first contact I get? Bogus email. Anyone else get this particulare flavor of spam? :mumble: :rolleyes:

Here's the email:

Hello.
I wish to tell to you very unusual word which you never heard also which to you it will be pleasant to hear! Know what this word: simply HOPE!
Now I shall explain why! Though this my letter to you, acquaintance, I wish to tell to any person difficultly, to approach and directly (for example in the street) to get acquainted with the person! And I here have directly written to you, HOPE, hope for that that you will answer me! I wish to get acquainted with you.
My name is Marta, I from Russia, from far city Kirov, it is possible to tell, that it is greater village (smile), but at us here it is very beautiful!
Much heard about acquaintances through the Internet and also has decided to try! Whether I do not know you will understand my words, in fact my knowledge in English not such greater (I learned English at school and then passed rates), but I simply look forward to hearing from you!
Something speaks me, that you necessarily will answer me, and we can talk!
I probably have written many words, but it is difficult to write here so in the first letter, all that want, I wish to tell to you if you are interested by acquaintance to me, I shall look forward to hearing from you! I shall necessarily send you a photo, forgive, could not place here the photo because it demands time, and I have simply made the structure (I have more precisely made it not and operators here in inet-bar) for some days. Write to me on my e-mail:
(blanked out as it was a questionable link)
shall answer you necessarily and if want I shall send you a photo, I am assured that you wish to see it.
I shall look forward to hearing from you!
Marta
Hmm..maybe I should email back and ask for pictures?