Quantcast

Damnit!!!! Past comes back to haunt.

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
loco-gringo said:
Any pics of the joint Golgi??? Website??? I can't imagine such a place in Tulsa. Sounds like Austin. I don't really like jazz though. I could prolly hang out with no smoke though. I like less smoke better than good tunes. Both would be heavenly. :thumb:
They have a website... only picture is of the resturaunt half of the place... looks like it was taken at the entrance... when you come in its right to the bar/lounge and left to the sushi bar and seating.

The place is real nice, and yeah, it looks like a place you'd find in Austin.

http://www.tsunamitulsa.com/

J

JRB

golgiaparatus said:
They have a website... only picture is of the resturaunt half of the place... looks like it was taken at the entrance... when you come in its right to the bar/lounge and left to the sushi bar and seating.

The place is real nice, and yeah, it looks like a place you'd find in Austin.

So can you edit the site name into your thread holmes??? haha - you were doing so as I asked.

J

JRB

$25 for Johnny Walker Blue. Schit was $110 a shot at a bar at my hotel in Chicago. I knew it was a ripoff. Phuckers. Not that I had any.

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
loco-gringo said:
$25 for Johnny Walker Blue. Schit was $110 a shot at a bar at my hotel in Chicago. I knew it was a ripoff. Phuckers. Not that I had any.
Its one of those "high class" joints, of course its a ripoff. I think the band and its friends were the only people in the bar that had a problem affording the drinks though. My bar tab was like $30 for 2 Sierra Nevadas and 3 bottles of plum Sake (3 bottles=30 shots BTW Told you I was drunk, though, I was sharing).

I bet the place would fill to capacity every Friday and Saturday night if they served $2 draft beers or something.

(NOTE: I just noticed that most of the whole thread is just DHG, LOCO, & GOLGI posts)