Quantcast

dave mustaine for anal seepage!!!!!!!

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
This guy ain't too bright, eh?

Look, it's no secret I hate that racist moron Ron Paul, but how does any thinking human being say this:

I like the guy because he knows how to excite the youth of America and fill them in on some things. But when he says that we're like the Taliban… I'm sorry, Congressman Paul, but I'm nothing like the Taliban.

And then endorse Santorum.

There's functionally no difference between what the Taliban does and what Santorum wants to do. Mustaine is right, he's not like the Taliban at all. He's even stupider.

worship_mud

Turbo Monkey
Dec 9, 2006
dave mustain is on par with george thorogood, both intellectually and musically... but on the other hand:

4db77_ORIG-look_at_all_the_fucks_i_give.jpg

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

Look, it's no secret I hate that racist moron Ron Paul, but how does any thinking human being say this:

I like the guy because he knows how to excite the youth of America and fill them in on some things. But when he says that we're like the Taliban… I'm sorry, Congressman Paul, but I'm nothing like the Taliban.

There's functionally no difference between what the Taliban does and what Santorum wants to do. Mustaine is right, he's not like the Taliban at all. He's even stupider.
Seriously. Friends of a friend in Washington (state) are all hard up for Santorum in Clark county. These are the same people who openly dabble in recreational drug use and are sexually........free. If Rick had his way they are the sort of people who would be sent to "re-education" based on their lifestyle. I don't get that sh*t at all. :confused:

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack

Megadeath is actually CrazyChristian?

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Heavy-metal white guy endorses white, conservative mid-westerner over hip-hop black guy.

News at 11.
The guys I respect are usually left-ish but I respect none of them manly men metal bands. Mustaine was always a whiny pussy.