Quantcast

- - - dead man teaching - - - gore

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
That is pretty awesome. I can't wait until the exhibit that comes to the Museum of Science featuring bodies that have been stripped down. It is going to be fascinating.

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
dirtydirtysouf said:
:looney: whos ready for lunch?
Ate my lunch while watching it - nothing gross there.

I've done Cadaveric labs for years now - and I've seen some nasty stuff (which I will not mention here).

That actually looks liek a LOT of fun - I only get to work on Spines, they had the dude's brain out!!!

Polandspring88 - That exhibit is great, but a little long... Saw it in LA last year.

dirtydirtysouf

Deletated
May 23, 2006
the ghetto of winston-salem, nc
Slugman said:
Ate my lunch while watching it - nothing gross there.

I've done Cadaveric labs for years now - and I've seen some nasty stuff (which I will not mention here).

That actually looks liek a LOT of fun - I only get to work on Spines, they had the dude's brain out!!!

Polandspring88 - That exhibit is great, but a little long... Saw it in LA last year.
i just looked again and it kind of reminded me of "the return of the living dead" movie:rofl: i can handle seeing dead bodies just no playing with them

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Polandspring88 said:
That is pretty awesome. I can't wait until the exhibit that comes to the Museum of Science featuring bodies that have been stripped down. It is going to be fascinating.
Cool video. One of my favorite classes in college was Anatomy & Physiology where we got to work with the cadavers.

Poland, are you talking about Body Worlds?? I saw it when it was here in L.A. It was awsome. Absolutely breathtaking and beautiful.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Ciaran said:
Cool video. One of my favorite classes in college was Anatomy & Physiology where we got to work with the cadavers.

Poland, are you talking about Body Worlds?? I saw it when it was here in L.A. It was awsome. Absolutely breathtaking and beautiful.
Yep, thats the name of it. I am not sure when it is coming, but you can bet your ass I will be there.

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
Heh, I thought this was going to be about Al Gore and kept scanning the page wondering where the hell the article was...