Quantcast

Dead...... ??

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Hope all the scilence is because everyone is out riding and enjoying the holliday, and not because everyone is out loosing fingers from too much drinking and fireworks.....

I rode the cap shuttle today....well self shuttled becuase someone was late..... Conditions were real dry. Wasnt dusty at all, at least untill i hat to take 2nd....HAHAHA..... Good times. Nice and fast! LOose and rocky too. Imagine a WIM rockgardern for a long while with real nice hardpack berms intermixed...Its a great ride, if only they did 2 runs maybe some of you northern slakers might show.....

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
dude i feel dead right now.....

The day after our ride at Tiger me and pnj went up to Galbraith. Wasn't raining and only two of us otherwise we woulda went east of the mountains..... But we did over 20 miles of fun trails and a lotta exploration, found some tough dh sections a fatty log ride and had fun on all the spurs on Kaiser, including a fun little bridge over swamp. I crashed alot cuz i was dog tired.
Then me and pnj went and rode Palasaides. 27 miles and the singletrack and views were of the utmost sweetness. Saw a familiar red truck where we parked too?....
So along with 2 Tiger rides this week i've put in over 70 miles of good ole fashuned trail ridin....

Knobularlife

Monkey
Mar 26, 2002
Lakeweird,WA
Skookum said:

The day after our ride at Tiger me and pnj went up to Galbraith. Wasn't raining and only two of us otherwise we woulda went east of the mountains..... But we did over 20 miles of fun trails and a lotta exploration, found some tough dh sections a fatty log ride and had fun on all the spurs on Kaiser, including a fun little bridge over swamp. I crashed alot cuz i was dog tired.
Then me and pnj went and rode Palasaides. 27 miles and the singletrack and views were of the utmost sweetness. Saw a familiar red truck where we parked too?....
So along with 2 Tiger rides this week i've put in over 70 miles of good ole fashuned trail ridin....
DAAG :eek:

Borneo

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
Duvall
Oly, we're around. But, dead tired as over here well.
Rode Miller Peak today from the Iron Creek TH off 97 on Blewett. Something like 24 miles and 5000+ feet of climbing. Too bad you can't shuttle yerself from the top of Miller. The Miller Creek trail is one helluva brake burner. If I can figure out how to post pictures, I'll get a few up. Amazing high country this weekend on the East side too. Only saw 4 moto guys and that was it. Even had a full cooler when we got back for everyone. What's inside? Why, ice cold Miller High Life. Of course...
Here's the link to Chris' pictures. Mine are just loaded on the computer.<http://trailspin.com/gallery/justAnotherMillerMonday>

Ice Bullit

Monkey
Mar 16, 2003
Seattle, WA
My dang roll over acedent has me feeling dead, my back is all stiff and it starts to hurt when I start moving around to much. Work isnt helping the healing process out any. But what can you do, you need money for bikes and school, but for that you need to work. I figure lifes just a huge b!tch right now. :dead:

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Ice Bullit said:
My dang roll over acedent has me feeling dead, my back is all stiff and it starts to hurt when I start moving around to much. Work isnt helping the healing process out any. But what can you do, you need money for bikes and school, but for that you need to work. I figure lifes just a huge b!tch right now. :dead:
Damn, Any info on the person who hit ya?

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
Skookum said:

We are hitting Tiger again this weekend Skook! Start ride at 6:00..lower lot!

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
MUTOLI said:
We are hitting Tiger again this weekend Skook! Start ride at 6:00..lower lot!
weekend? aren't you guys gonna go race Wenatchee?

oly said:
I wanna do some of those big trail rides....... once i fix my bike that is.....
well if you would refrain from hucking it off huge drops at S. Seatac while we're "supposed" to be on an "XC" ride..... :rolleyes: :p

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Dead?

Yes! Four full days of riding has killed us :dead:

For anyone that hasn't rode the xc trails up around Whistler you are really missing out. They are some of the most techincal trails Kevin and I have ever been on, fun but really challenging. I would compare them to Kevin building xc trails at the pass.

For some reason I kept thinking how much Skookum would love them.

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
Skookum said:
weekend? aren't you guys gonna go race Wenatchee?

well if you would refrain from hucking it off huge drops at S. Seatac while we're "supposed" to be on an "XC" ride..... :rolleyes: :p
oops...I meant Wednesday! Sorry about that. I will be at the race this weekend as well!

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Snacks said:
Dead?

Yes! Four full days of riding has killed us :dead:

For anyone that hasn't rode the xc trails up around Whistler you are really missing out. They are some of the most techincal trails Kevin and I have ever been on, fun but really challenging. I would compare them to Kevin building xc trails at the pass.

For some reason I kept thinking how much Skookum would love them.
What trails did ya end up doing? Rest up for the weekend? You guys still going?

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
oly said:
What trails did ya end up doing? Rest up for the weekend? You guys still going?
We rode Cut Your Bars for about 2 hours, just messing around and exploring the trail. Then headed over to the Lost Lk. area and road some trails over there. I took a pretty could crash on CYB's trying to session this one steep rock shoot. The left side of my thigh is so swollen that it looks like I have an extra :o:

I'm pretty sure we are still going, I'll check with Kevin when we gets up. I think Mike W. is riding over with us.

I bought a 5.5 yesterday :eek: