Quantcast

death on ucsc trails today?

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
My roommate called me today to tell me she had just drivendown hwy and saw paramedics carrying a person on a stretcher with a sheet over their body and face. There was a guy walking with them pushing a mtn bike.

Best I can tell this was near the bottom of campers but I don't know for sure and I don't know anything else.
My roommate doesn't know bikes so I have no idea if the guy on the bike was really a cyclist or just a guy with a bike. Could have been a woodsie and the cyclist found the body. Could have been a cyclist who had a bad crash.

Anybody have any info?...

dvo

Chimp
May 31, 2004
i hate to think what this could be, we ran into someone sizing up the BIG step down at the bottom of world cup......we thought he seemed a little too eager. he wasn't alone so we decided we didn't want to see it in case it went wrong. someone please say it ain't so and is only rumor.

matt12

Monkey
Aug 17, 2004
Napa, CA
I know nothing about this, but I am interested to see what turns out.

Hopefully the injuries weren't too serious to whomever they happened to, cyclist or not.

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
News travels slow down in Santacruz...
;)

Come on... any place that has a Banana slug as a mascot isnt going to be fast paced.