Quantcast

DH Video Release Party

ggrubb

Monkey
Jul 3, 2002
Endub Empire
The 2004 WIM Downhill Race Series “The Complete Season” is available on DVD.

We are having a video release party on Saturday, September 18th, 7:00pm – 10:00pm at “The Rock” wood fired pizza and spirits in Lynnwood. We will be screening the video The 2004 WIM Downhill Race Series “The Complete Season” and partying in “The Garage” at The Rock. The movie will show at about 8:30. Hope to see you there. The Rock has great pizza and their own line of micro brews. All ages welcome. PARTY INFO

The 2004 WIM Downhill Race Series “The Complete Season” is available on DVD. The DVD features footage from Spokane, Winthrop, Chelan, Wenatchee and Schweitzer. Order online or come to the premier. You can check out video clips from the video HERE

For more info or RSVP e-mail greg@grubworks.com

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
ggrubb said:

We are having a video release party on Saturday, September 18th, 7:00pm – 10:00pm at “The Rock” wood fired pizza and spirits in Lynnwood. We will be screening the video The 2004 WIM Downhill Race Series “The Complete Season” and partying in “The Garage” at The Rock. The movie will show at about 8:30. Hope to see you there. The Rock has great pizza and their own line of micro brews. All ages welcome. PARTY INFO

The 2004 WIM Downhill Race Series “The Complete Season” is available on DVD. The DVD features footage from Spokane, Winthrop, Chelan, Wenatchee and Schweitzer. Order online or come to the premier. You can check out video clips from the video HERE

Dang! How come eveything is happening when I'm out of town:mumble:

crash13

Chimp
Dec 19, 2003
Lake Stevens, WA
ggrubb said:

i'll be there. even though i've already seen it cuz i'm special like that. it turned out really good.

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
bibs said:
I think Ill be there..sounds fun..and a good flick...but can we fast foward through that part with the weirdo in the tutu? :D
Come on that was the best part of the whole season. Yup pretty much it! You know a bunch of peeps came out for the first race just to see the TuTu run. May be there should be a TuTu run at the first race every season or some award for the best costum down the course. All kidding a side, your a good sport Corey and many admire you for it including me! Thanks for the laughs and your good spirit. :thumb:

Oh and count me in for the release party and one DVD copy. :thumb:

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
I think I bramaged some dain cells in the 70's cause when I saw Bibs in the pink tutu I had a flashback to the alligators dancing with the hippos in Fantasia. :help:

Jr_Bullit

I'm sooo teenie weenie!!!
Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
Wish I could be there...video releases are always fun!!...but the weather looks like it's gonna be a friend to the climbers next weekend, so I'm heading north to play with rocks. :D

ggrubb

Monkey
Jul 3, 2002
Endub Empire
Five - Good luck with the BMX'n.

You'll have to swing by to check it out later.
Good stuff from Wenatchee and Schweitzer that you havent seen.

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
Lumberjack said:
I think I bramaged some dain cells in the 70's cause when I saw Bibs in the pink tutu I had a flashback to the alligators dancing with the hippos in Fantasia. :help:
Damn you just got me back for the coffee. :angry: Mountain Dew stings......what a mess..... :eviltongu :D

ggrubb

Monkey
Jul 3, 2002
Endub Empire
Whats better than drinking beer???

.........Drinking beer while watching yourself doing some asskickin' racin' along with some rippin' tunes.

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
bibs said:
you mean drinking beer and watch my ass getting kicked by every one :D
I don't know about getting it kicked but was it a little drafty when that tutu blew up over the jumps? :think: Oh wait you were wearing shorts under that right, Corey.............. :eek:

Megan Black

I rocked whistler in a mini skirt and f$@* me boot
Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
Oh man! All the fun things are happening Sat. I have to be a nerd and go up to Whistler this weekend :(

Anyone have the DVD already who would let me borrow??

Will someone win a DVD for me?? Pretty please!

P.S. that place in Lynnwood has the BEST pizza EVER!

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
I will be at the ROCK Sat night......

now don't let that turn you guys away....I will hide in the corner and not make a sound. ;) You won't know I am there.

Megan Black

Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
bibs said:
your skipping the camp and movie?...hmmmmm :confused:
yes, i sorry :( cause i really want to make fun of you in the tutu with everyone else...not so cool by myself!

we had planned this trip for awhile, can't back out....unless you want to rally online and convince radjockette to stay down here!

Megan Black said:
yes, i sorry :( cause i really want to make fun of you in the tutu with everyone else...not so cool by myself!

we had planned this trip for awhile, can't back out....unless you want to rally online and convince radjockette to stay down here!
you should stay until after the camp then hit whistler on the fine rainy weekend it will be up there..:( It is your call , just sad that your not coming.... :nuts: I would even go with you two after the camp :D

Megan Black

Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
bibs said:
you should stay until after the camp then hit whistler on the fine rainy weekend it will be up there..:( It is your call , just sad that your not coming.... :nuts: I would even go with you two after the camp :D
hmm...not a bad line of reasoning: learn the skills on sat., use 'em on sun.... I will have to present this idea!

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
I asm attending teh DVD party.....since I have no job (fired yesterday) I have some free time and I live about 4 miles from The Rock. :rolleyes:

I am on a library computer right now so I propabably won't be responding/posting much for a while.

Rhino

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
RhinofromWA said:
Isince I have no job (fired yesterday) I have some free time and I live about 4 miles from The Rock. :rolleyes:

I am on a library computer right now so I propabably won't be responding/posting much for a while.

Rhino
Sorry to hear that Kevin :(

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
Snacks said:
Sorry to hear that Kevin :(
It happens.....

Maybe I can find a job farther out in the sticks (north of Everett) so the Fiance can be a little happier. She never like the big city, Lynnwood. :eek: :) Maybe I can get a job up around Smokeypoint north to Burlington?

But Sat I am going to the DVD party! :thumb:!

No worrys, I have some $$$ saved up and am calling to get my unemployment stuff started. Called a temp to hire agencies I have wroked on in the past and am starting anew.

PS found I have 2 hrs to play on the computer so now I have like 15 minutes left. ;)

Have a good trip Snacks...bring an umbrella.

ggrubb

Monkey
Jul 3, 2002
Endub Empire
Thanks, the release party went really well, good crowd and nothing got broke. Thanks to everyone that made it.

If you didn't make it to the premier... you can still pick up a copy of the DVD on-line. The 2004 WIM Downhill Race Series “The Complete Season” is available on DVD. The DVD features footage from Spokane, Winthrop, Chelan, Wenatchee and Schweitzer (about an hour runtime). Any feedback about the video is greatly appreciated.

Order on-line. $20 (plus $2 for shipping).
You can order and check out video clips HERE

Sorry for the commercial.

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
Hey Bibs the waitress now knows your name......:think:

How hard were you flirting with her? :D

She says you seemed like a cool guy....I set her straight. ;) j/k :thumb:

lol

Rhino