Quantcast

Diablo 6/4/06

habitatxskate

blah blah blah
Mar 22, 2005
I rode Diablo Freeride Park all day on June 4th. It was really sticky and mucky but it was definitely t-shirt weather without dying of heat. As for the rain, it came down around 2 for about 20 minutes and cleared up. As for the lift, it broke down for an hour and a half. They had to get the people off using a generator for the lift since people were up there for about 30 minutes or so. I was one of the first on after the lifted started back up. I asked around and they said it was really crowded the week before, although it was perfect this weekend. Usually Sundays are the best to ride, but that is my opinion. The reason is because it is usually less packed, unless there is a race or event going on. Personally, I love the new obstacles they built since last year. Diablo is definitely a place for people to ride; but make sure you get your brakes bled (or you do it) since you are without a doubt. Some things you are going to need are a spare tube and everything else to change your front and rear time. In addition some duct tape and some other random tools just in case you experience a problem. If I were you, I’d bring $100 bucks, if not more in case you run into any bike related problems. Don’t forget to pack a lunch if you don't want to ride about a one mile to get to burger king or one of the pizza places. Although, if you were to leave, exit the parking lot, make a left, and there is a pizza place on the left and a burger king to your right, along with a dairy queen. Back to riding, the runs there are really rocky and steep with some ladders and as I found out today, ladders are slippery when wet. Watch your ass because those trail markers telling you the rating really mean something. Exodus is a hassle to try if you don’t like drops to flat or really rough rock. Ii tried to walk a drop and fell down it; I should have just tried it then. Check out Diablofreeridepark.com for some videos and pictures. As for my ride, here I am on one of the new lines.

habitatxskate

blah blah blah
Mar 22, 2005
my friend is sending em today..there will be like 200 to look at..mostly of this 7 foot ladder drop

habitatxskate

blah blah blah
Mar 22, 2005
i might be going sunday, i got work sat..so if you wana meet up pm me..my firend is sending me like 100 pics, i got the sequence if you want..ill make it into a flash or soemthing..gimme a few..its mostly that, but if you want to see diablo videos to get you excited..
http://diablofreeridepark.com/gallery.html the first 2 are the newest one with the new trails and obstacles..okay time to go work on the sequence..i want to hit the 8 footer this weekend..i might have a cam by then but i doubt it

habitatxskate

blah blah blah
Mar 22, 2005
kk i made it, you need flash to view it though..its alright, i'll take more time to make it better sometime..
ahh its not working and i got a headache i'll try tmrw

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
ahhh city slicks haha all u city folk go to bk and that pizza place idk wat the name is nor do i care that tastes like garbage. u want really good food. make a left outa the pkng lot go down past darry queeen then go up a hill u see a dunkin donuts make a left there go a little bit donw the road theres a good diner there on the right go more down past the recycling place go to the bottom of that hill and make a left the go down a bit rite b4 the tracks theres a blue building called place by the tracks omg so good the subs. and have great bacon egg and cheese. and then when u leave to go home makea left on 94 instead of going twards 515 and u have the vernon inn on yer right. keep taking that road u get into warwick. now if u want good food u go to sulivans omfg its on mainstreet just keep going though the town over the tracks in town and its on yer left. also theres a bike shop in that town called barrys bikes across from bk. all of what i said for warwick is 8 miles away and the pbtt and the diner are like 5 min away u can even bike there.

just soem local persons info.... i didnt say **** to u guys u just found the places :rolleyes: