Quantcast

Dirt Fantasy League

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Is there some special scoring system this year? Some people have 3000 points while after picking Rachel, Gwin and Smith I have 1500. So what am i Missing?

norbar

Jun 7, 2007
i did the same damn thing last year

thought my team was set before the race// didnt save my team// I have 0 points :imstupid::drag:
That's not that. Some teams this year have double points. I should be near the top given my Team is Gwin+ Rach+ Smith + Fischbach. That's the official answer from ppl who handle the league. "They are working on it".

epic

Turbo Monkey
Sep 15, 2008
I got zero points and I thought I made the deadline. Not sure where I went wrong.

fwp

Monkey
Jun 5, 2013
Try to save your team and confirm. Its not the most user friendly fantasy site, but for free Its not too bad. Go back through the emails from them there should be a spot to confirm. or maybe on your team page? Wish i could be clearer as in what to do, but I only did it once.

Gelbwurstbrot

Monkey
Jul 31, 2004
Franken, Germany
Can't logon since 3 days and Rachel Atherton and Gwin still got way too much points at the first race.
540 points for one race?

There are teams with over 3000 points after one race?
It's crap

norbar

Jun 7, 2007
Can't logon since 3 days and Rachel Atherton and Gwin still got way too much points at the first race.
540 points for one race?

There are teams with over 3000 points after one race?
It's crap
Jesus Didn't notice that. Now the top teams have a bit < 1600pts. After the first race I was 9th after they fixed the double points problem but I didn't notice the other double points problem (so quad points?).

I wonder if the company runing them this year is the same as previous year. I googled them and it's some idiotic startup offering sports leagues to people