Quantcast

Dirt jumping in Reno

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
You know as well as I do that you can't trust austrailian termites, doubly criminal.

crapacity

Chimp
Jul 20, 2005
so then, where is it you all are meeting? The termite place, or some place that Tattoo used to know that's now a strip mall?

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
Sandy's, AKA Jim's Spot, AKA Woo's Termite Whore House, AKA That place I'm not good enough to ride yet, AKA that place we were last week.

I think.

I ordered some new tires, that ought to help some.

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
So what's the score here? Are we meeting at Sandys? Can someone PM me the double secret probation back way to drive up to the land o' plenty?

Let me know so I can get my bike at lunch

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
Anyone riding today?

If I can get my **** done I am going to come out, but I am going back to NOLA at o'dark 30 tomorrow morning, so I have to get ready to be gone for a bit into Indian territory before I can play.

Drop a line.

hacksaw

Monkey
Feb 22, 2004
775 ,Northern Nevada
Damn
That was a good session on Tuesday always good to see the boys out riding ,Strait and Zink will be back on Monday so we should hook up another session to shred the gnar
Woo - Suicides looking good again
Tat- Keep riding you are getting it
Crap-Good to see you step it up and jump the dub into the ravine..
Saw-Gaylord
"SAW"

Frisco

Chimp
Jan 16, 2002
Vancouver, WA
Wow, it sounds like you guys are tearing it up. I moved out here from CO and don't know too many people yet. Mostly just rode N* during the summer. Anyway, it would be super cool if I could hook up for some riding. I'm definitely down for doing some building this winter, too.

crapacity

Chimp
Jul 20, 2005
See you Monday, if I don't get screwed and have to work late again.

This time I want the road gap.

hacksaw

Monkey
Feb 22, 2004
775 ,Northern Nevada
I saw Karl Rogne ride his bike today beware everyone he is back it took him about 5 runs to look as smooth as ever.

F. Monday night football we're riding at Sandies........

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
Anyone on for tonight at Sandies? Back in town from the Dark Side of the Moon, want to get some riding in.

Gimme a hollar

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
Not making it tonight. Just got home from NOLA on no sleep, am damn near exhausted, and I need to finish my insurance crap.

Woo, bring the fork tomorrow and I'll have green cash for you.

crapacity

Chimp
Jul 20, 2005
I will be there, I am going to meet your mom tonight, so we'll see. I will probably get there between 4:00 and 5:00

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
Anyone riding this week?

For some reason I felt a bit more confident pushing my limits (which admittedly are not that great) when there was someone else around just incase I needed 911 to be called in.

crapacity

Chimp
Jul 20, 2005
It's amazing how much more stupid you can get with a little company. I am up for any (every) day but Monday

crapacity

Chimp
Jul 20, 2005
By chance is anyone off work friday and willing to ride? I was thinking about some DH, but any riding is good riding. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
I'm off, but as of yet no full squish bike. However, that might be changing soon. Will keep you posted.

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
I think the full squish is happening

I need some dh time. Shuttle with the truck, your car, and a bike chain?

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
Tomorrow as in Thursday? I might come up for a quick run.

What are the odds of moving full squish DH day from Friday to Saturday? Having trepadations about getting my bike here on time.