Quantcast

Dirt Series camp in Bellingham, WA still has a few spots (June 16-17)

CourtneyNash

Chimp
Apr 20, 2006
Hey ladies,

The Dirt Series is coming to Bellingham for the first time this year, and there's still a little room if you've been considering attending! The camp is Sat-Sun, June 16th and 17th. We'll be riding in the Padden and Galbraith areas, so if you've not ridden up there yet (or even if it is a favorite riding spot of yours!) it would be an awesome camp to check out the area's amazing XC and freeride trails. And of course it will be a supportive environment chock full of super-dedicated, professional, confidence-building coaching--give us a weekend and we'll improve your whole year.

Luvz2ridez was just up at the Whistler camp last weekend (on her super hot Bottle Rocket) -- care to chime in about how the camp went for you?

Full details are on the site (www.dirtseries.com) and feel free to get a hold of me if you have any questions about this or any other of our camps.

Courtney

luvz2ridez

Monkey
Jul 19, 2006
Shoreline, WA
wow! what a great camp! I loved every bit of it. I met some fabulous people and learned some new skills. Then, I learned how to ride the Whistler bike park!
I love Bellingham and it's one of my favorite places to ride and learn. A camp up there is a great idea. It was my second choice for a camp with Whistler being the first choice.
These camps are great for all levels of riders. There were some beginners, some intermediate and even some advanced riders up at Whistler all learning new skills. If you are interested, sign up now! It's the best thing you will do for your riding.
I now think I can actually keep up with my local crew on the trails! Yippee!