Quantcast

Disappear

J

JRB

blah, blah, blah - andy rooney in a game of trivial pursuit, but I think it was the butler with the rope.

Sad to see the other confusing materpiece gone. I started to do this in a PM, but don't think I have the time to PM everyone. :rolleyes:

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
What the hell are you babbling about.

That was the point.

Sorry stosh - I was kind of bored.

dhtahoe - I am mocking the hoodie thread.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
narlus said:
so what was the fate of the Yeti hoodie? I missed that one, only saw stoney's post about receiving one in the mail.

i feel so left out :(

Well you see...Stoney has completely lost it...must be all the Avril Levine cd's he's been listenting to...and he has this imaginary friend that he signed up on RM to exchange banter with publicly in front of all of us to make us think he had some sexy rendevous with an ex model who wants him something fierce, and she is a very, very busy ER trauma surgeon, that even though she is busy treating gunshot and stab wound victims, train crash victims and the likes, she still has time to moon over him and post these cryptic messages on RM to him about some hoody she supposedly confiscated after said sexy rendevou and he's totally dissin her...'she' took his hoody back to far away where she lives...and 'they' are sending cryptic messages back and forth to one another, not via PM, but via the lounge...get it? :D

s1ngletrack

Monkey
Aug 17, 2004
Denver
dh girlie said:
Well you see...Stoney has completely lost it...must be all the Avril Levine cd's he's been listenting to...and he has this imaginary friend that he signed up on RM to exchange banter with publicly in front of all of us to make us think he had some sexy rendevous with an ex model who wants him something fierce, and she is a very, very busy ER trauma surgeon, that even though she is busy treating gunshot and stab wound victims, train crash victims and the likes, she still has time to moon over him and post these cryptic messages on RM to him about some hoody she supposedly confiscated after said sexy rendevou and he's totally dissin her...'she' took his hoody back to far away where she lives...and 'they' are sending cryptic messages back and forth to one another, not via PM, but via the lounge...get it? :D
Ouch.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
So Pressley is just Stoney's imaginary hot friend then and not a real live kicking ER doc who stole his hoodie during a steamy rendezvous??

I'm confused.

J

JRB

MMcG said:
So Pressley is just Stoney's imaginary hot friend then and not a real live kicking ER doc who stole his hoodie during a steamy rendezvous??

I'm confused.
Pressley is real in a DR Drake Ramoray, or however Joey's doctor character is spelled, kind of a way.

Fathead

Monkey
May 6, 2003
SE TX
loco-gringo said:
I knew someone would like that. Hope it's not a TX thing.
Hood snatched, snatch strapped, hoodie lifted, stick snipped, it's all good.

I used to work in an office where the three women who worked there would get together over coffee every morning (and popcorn every afternoon) and catch each other up on the novelas they watched, and b!t(h about their husbands for an hour or so.

Now I do the same thing, but online.

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
Uhhh...I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say I don't look anything like Matlock...

Me neither. I am referring to our acute abilities for deducing the obvious.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
loco-gringo said:
Me neither. I am referring to our acute abilities for deducing the obvious.

you know...I've always thought that maybe I should have become a forensics expert and studied criminology...until I was watching the Forensics Files one night...and they were able to nab a murderer...by figuring out what time the victim was killed by the breed of the maggots and their incubation period in her stab wounds...This particular maggot had an incubation period of about 12 hours from when the mom fly laid the eggs...so by the size of the maggots...they could tell they were x amount of hours old...and were able to tear the suspects alibi to shreads. I almost yaked...and kicked those thoughts of an illustrious carrer in forensics aside.

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
I almost yaked...and kicked those thoughts of an illustrious carrer in forensics aside.

Yup - no Quincy or CSI Miami for me. Oh and check the sig. :D