Quantcast

Discovery

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
I gotta say, I like the US Postal kit much better...something about the red white and blue.

Check out Ryder in the background!

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
I like it better, from a distance it will be hard to tell if it's gerolsteiner(sp) or discovery both have light blue kits. Anyways, discovery has one kickarse team this year.

recidivist

Monkey
Aug 29, 2002
Soquel, Cali
I'd have to say the USPS kit was sharper. Better color combo. Something about the panels on the frames make the Disco Channel tags look like cheap stickers.

And white? Hm.

When is Lance going to pimp some real fashion.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
wow, I so hate the Disco jersey. I'll still root for 'em, but that shirt's got zero character or personality. Looks like some template design I could get from Velowear.

JMAC

Turbo Monkey
Feb 18, 2002
Yeah they seem to just get worse each year. I like USPS kits from about 2 years ago.

lanman

Monkey
Nov 2, 2001
Natick, MA
loco said:
I like this better. Not sure about the frames though.
The color of the frames or the frames themselves? Because the Madone 5.9 SL has to be the best feeling frame I have ever ridden, but I too am not really a fan of that baby blue color..o well he'll still smoke everyone

dhriderII

Monkey
Nov 26, 2004
good ol' culpep
yeah ill have to say i like the UPST kit, might take some getting used to ya know, maybe the team really should be like prince, "formally know as UPST". im not really sure if i like the ring of "team discovery"